Say Anything I is for Iguana

You should make how ever you want…

1 Like

So many horrible conflicting thoughts…

One aspect: I think pain and death make life beautiful. (Some of them…) Creation is what makes life great.

Another aspect: No its not! its horrible and horrifying! I want it to stop!

Mmm fear and pain and heart wrenching thoughts are wonderful.

1 Like

[ sneaks out and gives @Pikasar ankle massage with incisors to relieve stress ]

[ hides under couch again ]

:blush:

8 Likes

So, I’m taking a beginner sewing class at JoAnn. The website said I could borrow a sewing machine, but when I called the store, they said they don’t have any machines for lending out.

So, I reached out to customer service, via email, asking to cancel my spot and give me a refund…

But a lady, at the store near me, just called me and said she worked something out! I now have a sewing machine that I can borrow! Woohoo! But we moved my class date from the 15th to the 22nd, as the machine won’t be at the store until the 17th.

I emailed customer service again, telling them to disregard my previous email.

Yay! This lady felt so bad when she said they didn’t have any sewing machines for me to borrow. But she actually worked something out! How nice of her!

:relaxed::thread::turtle:

8 Likes

I sewed a pair of boxers when I was in grade 8.
Sewing is a bit of a lost art. My gf was saying she’s the only one out of her friends that knows how to sew

1 Like

I’m at the grandparents’ house learning how to make Russian Tea Cakes. They’re a lot simpler than I thought!

4 Likes

My grade seven class was the first one in our province that allowed boys in it. Before that it was girls only. I was the top student for all three years. It’s why everyone thinks I’m gay (can cook, sew, and crochet).

7 Likes

Nice. Hey its a good skill to have. My gr8 cooking involved making muffins that came out like flat cookies :cookie: :yum:

3 Likes

I’m a journeyman chef with my red seal. I have no excuse for producing muffin/cookie hybrids.

2 Likes

I’m sitting at the clinic now waiting for my time with my case manager… I am nervous…:no_mouth:

1 Like

Thats pretty awesome. I’d like to be able to cook some decent meals. Just the motivation is low for it. I didn’t inherit the foodie gene. I will easily subsist on oatmeal and mini wheats :smile:

3 Likes

Back from lunch. It all went without a hitch and even came back with cash.

4 Likes

Nice! I sewed a drawstring backpack, pajama pants, a hoodie, and a pillowcase, when I was in highschool! I really enjoyed that sewing class.

But now, at age 29, I don’t remember a single thing about sewing. :sweat_smile:

It really is a lost art. I don’t know anybody who sews. That’s cool that your GF can sew!

I’ll be making a pillow in this sewing class! I’m excited.

2 Likes

You lucky dog. :dog:

2 Likes

This evening I am subsiting on Vietnamese BBQ pork, pork meatballs, and pork spring rolls over rice vermicelli with fish sauce.

5 Likes

We are likely having chili leftover from yesterdays meal tonight.

5 Likes

I need to move to wherever you are in Canada for yummy meals… as soon as my sense of taste and smell returns.

5 Likes

Do you want the recipes?

2 Likes

Yes thank you much <3…

1 Like

That sounds like a mighty fine meal :yum:

1 Like