Say anything here

4:26am and I havent slept, yet.

Why is there a dislike button on youtube really? Donā€™t like it, donā€™t watch it.

2 Likes

Without buttons how would the herd voice their dislike of everything?? World would fall into chaos!!!

4 Likes

Uuuuuugghhhh ā€¦ Okayyyyyyyyy :smile:

1 Like

Going on day 3 with no sleep. Not sleeping isnt fun when your not manic. So tired but just lay here distracted by the noise in my head and outside. Not sure which is worse at the moment.

I bought a replacement tank for my e-cig. Fixed and working better than ever!

my lifestyle change is going brilliant ā€¦the mind body link is trueā€¦:bamboo:

1 Like

Go chip wood!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s hot in here air conditioning broken so I hope the clouds pee and cool me off.

1 Like

Iā€™m goin to the lake tomorrow!!

Iā€™m at the beach

Snapped a couple pics Uploadingā€¦

6 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m sick and tired of being sick and tired.

1 Like

iā€™ve stopped singing like a crazy personā€¦ iā€™m back to doodling cartoonsā€¦

2 Likes

All I needed was time ,too heal.

I smashed the passenger side mirror on my car two days ago when I was making room on my narrow street for another car to pass.

I was really worried that it would cost a lot to get it fixed. It turned out that only the glass needed to be replaced and it only cost $25 because the guy who did it, didnā€™t charge labour just parts!

Bad situation turned good. And I thought I was cursed for breaking a mirror, I guess that debunks the superstition.

2 Likes

My brother has stopped reading my thoughts. Itā€™s nice to talk to him, again.
Iā€™m going to possibly get some tattoos removed, tomorrow. Still waiting for the confirmation call.
Iā€™m afraid its going to hurt, but it needs to be done.

1 Like