Say Anything G is for Goulash

Here you go, have at it!

8 Likes

First first first!!!

5 Likes

Darn it. I missed first. Second.

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t respond I was making the thread.

1 Like

Not a problem. Glad we got it done.

2 Likes

Well that’s over with. (sighs in relief)

2 Likes

Yep, I think I am going to get off for awhile, have smoke and then take a nap if I can.

2 Likes

Have a good one!

1 Like

See ya @anon10627598 !

1 Like

Good morning, everyone, hope y’all are feeling well or sleeping well. It’s coming up on 6:30 am here, been up since 6, just drinking coffee.

Today will be my last eight-hour day at work; tomorrow I will start nine-hour days. :+1:

6 Likes

Congratulations @freakonaleash sounds like you got the overtime that you had hoped for.

3 Likes

Thanks, yep, I’ll be working 45 hours per week now. It should help me keep up with my work, and the extra money will be nice, too.

7 Likes

Good for you. I missed it what happened with your gas the other day?

1 Like

Something got screwed up and it got turned off. I guess it’s a good thing it’s not winter, would’ve lost heat. It’s still off, but someone from the gas company should be coming today to fix the problem, so hopefully I’ll have a working stove when I get home.

4 Likes

I was wondering if the screw up happened when they switched the lease into your name or something. Glad it’s getting fixed.

1 Like

No, it wasn’t that. Utilities are included in my rent, anyway, so they would all be in the property manager’s name.

3 Likes

Just had a power cut here. Computer went wobbly lol. And theres a fault on my line cos im only syncing at 46.6 Mbps on the router. Pain in the arse. My contracts up for renewel next month - if i dont get a better deal im going elsewhere.

3 Likes

probably wasnt the best idea to play resident evil village when im going to sleep soon. its much more scary than the other resident evil games ive played and thats saying something

3 Likes

I feel very empty and upser and nuerotic. Could be effecting bp. Sometimes its like all i had in life is delusions.

4 Likes

I woke up at 5:20am. I’m sitting on the main floor, on the couch, in the dark. :scream: I’m slightly afraid of the dark. I blame paranoia.

Not sure what to do. What to do. I hate waking up extra early because of mania.

I can’t make coffee yet, cause the loud sounds would wake up the sleeping dude, upstairs (hubby). :open_mouth:

5 Likes