Say Anything Dieciocho (18)

I get paranoid that y’all are going to find out my name and google me. There’s another girl online with my same name but she puts stuff online that I wouldn’t put online. Plus she’s a lot skinnier than me.

4 Likes

thanks sir x

I think those are very wise words you speak, my friend

2 Likes

I got my shoes exchanged! Might snap a pic of my new ones later. Will write more later. Jimmy is on my chest. :smiley:

2 Likes

I get paranoid on here too…but it is ok,we just got to keep our personal information to a minimum

and @lifer made me realise that I would probably look different in 10 years so i just need to stop posting photos if I can manage that!

don’ worry we are not psychic to know your name :blush:

3 Likes

Haha. It’s just that other girl. I mean I googled myself once and the other girl with my exact name! Oh my goodness! My name is pretty unique so…

3 Likes

but she is not you so it is ok,…,

even if she has your name, someone is bound to have someone else’s name in the world even if it is unique.

and we are aware of that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My real name is Tom Diddleywinks and I’m a gangster rapper. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I believe you :wink:

3 Likes

2 more days of smoking, gonna quit 1st of july, had another nicotine nightmare last night. also i don’t sleep as well when i smoke. i’ve quit in the past and it takes like a month for me to be able to sleep through the night. on a typical night, i fall asleep and wake up then go back to sleep 2 or 3 times a night. im going to let the goons win my dreams for another 2 days, and then i will be back to kicking dream ass in july. a little losing is good for you sometimes.

3 Likes

my cousin had to sell his business. he had a business installing speakers and stereos in boats, but his supply line run dry and he couldn’t get the jobs done. my uncle was pretty upset about it. it was really no fault of my cousins, he was running a good business, but because of covid or maybe because of the tariffs he couldn’t get the equipment to install, had like a year wait for parts.

anyways now he is looking for a regular 9 to 5. he has 2 little kids and a new house, his wife makes good money but their income has been cut in half now. no college degree.

3 Likes

@Montezuma do you know if there has ever been a horror film where the villain uses a weed wacker for a weapon?

2 Likes

Are you ok bud? You’ve been saying some crazy stuff lately

5 Likes

Ha. Yeah I know I’ve been throwing some weird ones out there.

Making notes and going to talk to my psych about it.

3 Likes

That is too bad. I am sorry. :pig::pig::pig:

2 Likes

thanks…it is okay, rejection is part of the process.

clearly they can see that I am not suited for the role so, so be it

2 Likes

I’m depressed about having schizophrenia and mind control being real. I’m not suicidal or anything some have it much worse

3 Likes

decided today is going to be my last day of smoking, but im going out with a bang and bought a 2nd pack just now, which assures i will have another nicotine nightmare tonight. snuck off in mom’s van, when i got back she asked if i thought she wouldn’t notice. i just laughed and said “you do the crime, you do the time” haha.

which is my next t-shirt idea. “you do the crime, you do the time”

now i have to sit at my place for the rest of the night. will be back on mom’s good side tomorrow.

2 Likes

i just can’t be amazed, even if you pull the pin from your hand grenade!

A little birdy (my deep thoughts) told me to stop insulting the phone, it….reasoned with me. The same thoughts told me also not to mistake kindness with weakness referencing the IRA

just keep applying to other ones, eventually you will land one :blush:

3 Likes