Say Anything D is for Doughnut

Donuts are awesome! I haven’t had one in months. When I get back home I’m gonna get some Krispy Kremes from Giant, the glazed and chocolate frosted kind.

4 Likes

I loved Krispy Kreme in NOLA. Mixed dozen on the weekends. Nothing like donuts! You can get them out here but not quite the same as the US.

4 Likes

Well thank you :pray:

3 Likes

I don’t wanna listen to any music right now but with out it the voices come

3 Likes

Enya has some really good calming music

4 Likes

D is for. Delephant.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Hey,
Hope Y’all are doing well.
I’m fine.

We seriously yelled at each other with my dad…
I was really psychologically “shaken” for a few days.
The thing is I’ve had mood disorder since early August, and I have a lot of negative symptoms due to scz and mood disorder…
It’s not easy to live with me here in Britanny.

Have a good day all !!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Say anything.

I’ll do anything for you dear anything. :musical_note:

6 Likes

Dose donuts…

I grew up on Dunkin’ Donuts, but west coast of US’ got some mean local doughnut shops. There were many in San Francisco.

7 Likes

Good morning folks!
Slept a decent five hours last night. Wish it was more.
Had an awful dream about taking a dump in my sleep…needless to say I’m up now! Don’t need that mess!
It’s 2:30 in the morning here. Not really a time I want to be awake.
So hello world what are you up to?

7 Likes

@loke morning sweetie! 8am , just got up.

2 Likes

I saw a fat lady looking in my window!!! Oh wait that was me. Oopsy :grimacing:

4 Likes

You in a daft mood? lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Doesn’t daft mean stupid? I was typing something to you and my screen went bonkers. Oh well.

My dad took me kayaking Saturday and I fell into the water before I even got on the boat.

Also I had to pee really bad. My dad told me to wade out and pee in the water and I said “and take my pants down in front of all these people!!”. Just kidding I actually said “You mean pee in my pants?” E’rbody and their brother was there Saturday.

1 Like

Oh I googled it. Haha :stuck_out_tongue:. I’m a silly person

1 Like

Marry me.

mnbvcxz

2 Likes

In the summer i pee in the sea when i want to go! :smiley:

My brother uses his kayak quite alot to go fishing with in the sea. I would never go out that deep in one cos i cant swim!

Glad you had a nice time.

3 Likes

You should learn to swim. That way water isn’t as dangerous. Its still dangerous, but its like knowing how to step it down a notch.

My dog rarely visits me as she loves my mom so much, but she came over and I sang her a song. Love my pup. Now she’s relaxing in front of the fan and getting bored.

2 Likes