Say Anything CXIV 🥾

Hah, thanks… tomorrow is a new day anyway

2 Likes

Goooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day is ballerrrrr today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

7 Likes

Does anyone take stevia in their coffee rather than sugar?

Does it taste nice?

3 Likes

Stevia is good stuff!

Personally I think it tastes delish in coffee and plain yogurt… Added sweetness without the calories :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ahh amazing, quick question, is it sweeter than sugar? Would I need less? I usually take a teaspoon of sugar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning, y’all! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m tired, thinking about lying back down for a little while. I’m drinking Mtn Dew, but it’s not helping that much. It’s 6:09 am here, and I don’t have to leave for work until around 7:45.

5 Likes

I find that it’s almost on par with the sweetness of sugar.

I’d try a teaspoon of stevia to start, and if it’s not sweet enough for your liking you can always add a bit more.

I use the packets and I wanna say there might be about a little more than a teaspoon in those… I find that two packets work just fine for a cuppa :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Be aware that stevia has a taste to it. Reminds me a little of licorice. I’m not a fan so I use sucralose

4 Likes

I went back to sleep for just a little while, but now I’m fresh out of the shower, all clean, feels good.

I don’t want to work today, don’t want to wreck my back, but it’s what I have to do.

I applied for another lab job last night, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Oh I’m not a fan of liquorice, we shall see how I get on thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, it puts me right off.

2 Likes

@Loke

When I was Y2K project manager, I worked closely with several people in Minnesota. I met 2 of them and they are just extra special. Both drove down to visit me, 1 at a time.

I used to have people from out of town and state visit, or I drove to see friends nearly every weekend. I miss those days.

1 Like

thank you @Human

Hi everyone.

I’m feeling OK today.

I’m also on day 2 of my 12 week diet.

Wishing you all a lovely remainder of the day.

Take care, peeps. :sunny:

4 Likes
3 Likes

woke up at 9:45 am and had A bowl of cereal with my coffee. my mom is cleaning my room. I’m 38 and my mom is cleaning my room I can’t believe it. went for a ride last night down the coast. I’ll probably read a bit.

1 Like

It’s time for another thread but I don’t want to do it.
@ZombieMombie @rogueone @ninjastar

1 Like

I prefer and use Splenda, its taste is closer to sugar.

2 Likes