Say Anything CX!

Destiny 2 is so much better at 4k 60 FPS on the Series X.

Load times are all super fast now, they used to be upwards of a minute, now it’s like 15-30 seconds.

I don’t know if I’ll have enough time to spare to get all the season pass stuff from CoD, I’m spending all my time playing Destiny. I wish more people had game pass so I had peeps to play with!

4 Likes

Putting a pizza in the oven. I’m starving had leftovers for dinner. It’s a mushroom pizza and I don’t really like mushrooms oh well.

3 Likes

Took my meds and had beets and rice crackers (spicy, seaweed, soy sauce flavor, etc):

10 Likes

Hello ole chaps! :smiley:

I slept the whole day away again. Oh well, I guess I needed the rest.

Hope you all are well. :hugs:

14 Likes

Hi Monte! I slept a bit too. I took a nap for the first time in awhile. It was so nice! How are you feeling these days? How is your new TV and Blueray player?

5 Likes

Hi Shine! Thanks for the reply. :blush:

I’m doing good for the most part these days. I’m just frustrated because I can’t seem to find any artistic people in my part of America.

I live in a cultural vacuum where no one wants to create anything or make films. It gets frustrating at times.

I’m loving my new TV and bluray player though!! That’s been a great escape these days. Last night I watched a couple horror bluerays I got recently. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so glad you are enjoying your new bluerays! I kind of want a new 4k tv so I can buy the Lord of the Rings in 4k. It was just released and it looks awesome. My mom and I love LotR. We watch it every month. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush: You should’ve seen my old set-up with my cathode ray TV. :sweat_smile:

That’s awesome that you watch the Lord of the Rings with your mom. That sounds like good bonding.

I don’t think my mom would want to watch half of my movies lol!

4 Likes

Sweeney Todd is really good on Blu-Ray.

2 Likes

Good morning peeps!

@Montezuma going back to the XUMO. According to the app it’s available on your Samsung.

I HIGHLY recommend for you the following movie channels. They are all FREE. Remember I did not steer you wrong on Svengoolie.

246 image
248 image
250 image
251 image
261 image
262 image
264 image
267 image
268 image
270 image
271 image
272 image
273 image
316 image
319 image
354 image
530 image

Here’s the link to check out the channels https://corp.xumo.com/smart-tvs-roku-channel-lineup/

2 Likes

Thanks bud! I’ve checked out some of these channels on my new tube. Unidentified is a pretty fun channel. :slight_smile: Kinda Coast to Coasty. :wink:

2 Likes

Enjoy! As I find new stuff on my tv I’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

I really enjoy the Shout TV and Riff Trax channels so far. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Btw, ever seen Scrooged with Bill Murray?

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Def a classic twist.

3 Likes

Sweet! I got it on DVD a few days ago.

2 Likes

If I remember right Son of Dracula was on Con tv

2 Likes

Kick ass!! That’s a great one. :+1:

I’m really indebted to you and Svengoolie for introducing me to a lot of lesser known films.

2 Likes

So the doctor figured out my dizziness and anxiety…it appears that I have non diabetic hypoglycemia.

2 Likes

Oh man I’m sorry. Is there a medicine that treats that?

1 Like