Say anything>>> part 2

i painted my living room today

1 Like

That sound like fun!! What colour? :slight_smile:

I wish I could drink, and I wish that I had friends to drink with. I can’t touch the stuff anymore and have become isolated.

I’m feeling good today. I played video games with my friend earlier. Winning in fantasy baseball. Took a nice nap earlier. …

1 Like

Drinking Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. Had pork chops smothered with salsa and sour cream for lunch.

I’m eating gummy worms and trying to make my birthday plans with friends.

1 Like

When is your birthday?

Gummy worms :yum: !!

Hmmm…what did i achieve today?
I saved a half of chocolate for tommorow.

1 Like

Yeah, a nap sounds good right about now.

After the past few nights… and days… I can no longer put off starting mood stabilizers… It been a roller coaster in my head and I have been needed a lot of help to not make rash and bad decisions.

1 Like

I’m sitting in my room listening to thunderstorm warnings on my radio. Nothing too bad. Sometimes I like a rainy day.

1 Like

You don’t need to drink to feel, that stuff is poisonous and I’ll be your friend!!

1 Like

Sunday! I’ll be 20! :smile:

2 Likes

Wow, you’re just a young’en, lol.

1 Like

I remember being 20, I thought I knew it all then. 29 years later I am sure I still don’t know too much.

Today I ate tacos-homemade for the third straight day for dinner. Finally out of taco meat.

2 Likes

Same here. It took me until about 26 or 27 to realize there is an infinite amount of stuff I know nothing about.

I bought another creepy bit of plastic

1 Like

Why is plastic creepy?

I buy it in the form of 12" dolls

So you collect them?