Say Anything cviii🤢

enjoying a diet coke and listening to radio. man my place is a mess.

a helicopter landed at the neighbors yard, weird.

3 Likes

Yes im still sober unfortunatley. Took emma to the council earlier - and i dont mind admitting its done my head in a bit.

Had some 0% Carlseburg with lime in a pint glass, but it aint cutting it.
Its ok - i will just up my drugs if i cant sleep. Backache as well.

I will cope - i always bloody do x

3 Likes

What’s that? Housing?

@Naarai
vobis laetus im sobrii simus

Yeah they put her in a vulnerbale womens hostel in the end. In chichester the next town. Broke my heart - and felt like a cruel Bstard.

But even her own family have given up on her. I cant believe at 46, i fell for it. She was stable and working at the time - and in my “want” for a family i fell for it.

Her dad gave me 500 quid towards the stuff i bought - but i bunged her a 100 - and wished her well.

3 Likes

Ha - Im glad im sober as well.

May angeli deus benedicat tibi, et custodiat te.

1 Like

I noticed your byline was Latin. Imma have to google what you wrote

1 Like

Wow ! So sweet :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@Naarai. How the crap did you meet Emma? I met my daughter’s father on the church bus. He ended up date raping me and I got pregnant with my daughter from it. But that baby was the joy of my life. It’s no secret. Well I never told my daughter.

3 Likes

Guess what fellas, I passed my inspection!! Whew!! Glad that’s over.

It’s raining here today. Just got home from a quick grocery run for a few things.

@LunaNoir No worries! We were chatting pretty late last night. Hope you feel better asap. :hugs:

@anon54386108 sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling like crud lately. I hope you and your husband get to feeling better very soon.

10 Likes
1 Like

Hey @anon51377248 are you feeling any better?

2 Likes

Simply thru a mutual freind from the bar. I was lonely at the time - and she was full of hugs and kisses. Thought i won the lottery. Woman half my age!? Yeah! I thought it was the beginings of a strong stable relationship. The physical aspect was great - even tho i was half limp most of the time. I think the proper MH term for her would be hypersexuality disorder. It was clear she had no proper values of self-worth.

Very sorry to hear that my dear. I cant begin to understand the trauma you went thru - but you got a beautiful little one in the end?

3 Likes

Yep. That baby was my world. It wasn’t violent. He started having sex with me and I froze up so he didn’t hold me down or anything. He’d been asking me for sex for a while and I kept telling him no. We fell asleep at my apartment and when I woke up he was on top of me taking my clothes off. I guess that’s considered rape.
@SethTheNew. That child looked like a gorilla when she was born. She had a head full of black hair that stood straight up! It was hilarious :rofl:. Everyone’s always saying “oh your newborn is beautiful!” So full of crap they are! Newborn babies are funny looking.

1 Like

Good morning y’all!!! Super cold out today… kept on waking up during the night… had a cup of coffee and cigarettes to start my day. Feeling alone although I’m living with my family… I’m usually at work or just tired to do anything. Gonna go through another work day😊

I hope everybody is doing well!!!

3 Likes

If you wanna vent. Dont be afraid to PM me. I will be in bed soon - but i will reply soon as im up in morning uk time. xx

1 Like

I’m feeling better yes. Just needed to get some things off my chest and drink lots of water.

Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Went to a local food bank this morning. It was at a local church and we got some good stuff. Then went to a second food bank that’s farther away and waited for an hour before they ran out of food. So we didn’t get anything there. We’re thankful for what we got though.

5 Likes

Takin a short tech break. See y’all in a week or so :hugs:

8 Likes

Oh. I appreciate it. That was 24 years ago and I’m pretty much over it except for the fact when I got pregnant I was trying to go to Madrid as an exchange student. That ruined Madrid for me but it’s ok. Have a good sleep.