Say Anything CIII 🧚

Tuna pasta time and cleaned up a bit.

6 Likes

got a 24 pack of pepsi, i will try to make it last over a week, and hopefully it will not be gone within 4 days like i am thinking

5 Likes

Are you diabetic?

1 Like

No I am not diabetic thankfully.

2 Likes

chilly and rainy today. warms back up wednesday, maybe i should have waited to turn on my heat. i have it set on 68 degrees right now.

well maybe i will watch the bengals game today out of boredom, they are terrible. their offensive line has to be the worst in football.

did ac/dc release a new album? i stumbled across a new song by them last week on youtube. it was ok, i liked it because it was ac/dc, but instrumentally it was nothing special.

3 Likes

No burger place in Japan?

2 Likes

@Loke is Abise from Japan?

1 Like

I don’t know but he said he’s living there right now.

2 Likes

@Chess24 151515

1 Like

@Abise is it true you are in Japan?
Do you know Kanji? Do you know how to play Shogi?
Japan is one of my favorite countries.

1 Like

All clean! I just took a shower, it had been a few days, and I also brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. It feels good to know I’m clean and smelling purty. I was a little bit ripe lol.

4 Likes

My sound bar arrived and is set up and working well. Been up eating cheesecake and watching YouTube.

3 Likes

Can a soundbar be hooked up to a PC? My monitor has HDMI, DisplayPort and AUX out. Do soundbars have AUX in?

1 Like

They use HDMI ARC primarily, you’d need an HDMI in port. They also use optical but I’m not sure if it could be hooked up with just that.

1 Like

My soundcard has that too.

1 Like

I played some Cold War with my brother last night. I’m up to rank 19 I think. Love the fact that you can use shotguns as secondary weapons.

1 Like

Yea its cool, I played with the schizo gang here and with one of my friends yesterday. I just played earlier with the same friend. I am about to levelup to lvl 18. Everything is already unlocked so I got the best scope, sniper scope on a regular smg lol

2 Likes

It’s Canola oil.

2 Likes

I just took a shower.

8 Likes

i took a shower too and looked in the mirror and noticed my hair is thinning on top. i have the start of a horseshoe pattern up top. lol. years ago i would have been depressed about it, but im ready to lose my hair now.

mom is making chili tonight, my favorite, i had 2 free meals today, leftover pizza and now chili.

4 Likes