Say Anything CIII 🧚

Hi folks.

I’m feeling better today. Slept okay once I was able to relax. Gonna go to McDonald’s for a couple McChickens in about ten minutes and the gas station for Coca-Cola and fuel.

Will put on Spotify when I get home.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:grinning:

5 Likes

I already have bald spots since my early 20s.

2 Likes

so i was mistaken, dad said my nephew did get in the game friday night, he plays on kickoff returns, so he was in the game for 2 plays. he’s not real physical, but at least he gets to play varsity in his first year ever playing football.

2 Likes

yeah i lost a lot of hair, from 20-26 but then it stopped falling out for some reason, just starting to fall out again now that im 36. i never thought i would make it to 30 with my hair haha.

i was thinking about using rosemary oil topically and saw palmetto internally, to slow it down, but i could honestly care less about it now, don’t know if i will use those or not.

1 Like

im confused as to why 2 AFC teams are playing on fox today, i thought they only covered NFC teams, but anyway i like it getting different commentators than usual. and phil simms had to be the worst color commentator of all time, now he just does the pregame show for CBS, they could go with some younger guys imo.

1 Like

Hello ole chaps! :wink:

I’ve been sleeping the day away.

Hope you all are well. :rose:

6 Likes

That’s great to hear! I’m jealous, I want a McChicken! :chicken:

2 Likes

Watching The Mandalorian for the first time with my new sound system, there was a blaster battle and it was like there were blasters going off all around me! It was so immersive I wanted to hide under some furniture :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Is it the new season? First one was great.

2 Likes

No, first season. I never got around to watching it. I figured it would be a good way to break in the new sound system. I’ve only finished the first episode but I’m loving it so far, that droid was so badass.

1 Like

just ate sugar crisp cereal and had a double espresso oh yeaaah
tenor

7 Likes

Well, the Lions won; it was nice to watch them win, for a change. Their record is now 2-3, so they could make a turnaround. Then again they were playing a crappy team. Whatever, it was fun to watch.

I’m having a pretty good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just got my first compliment on my skin complexion today from my mother in law. Maybe my skin care routine is working!

6 Likes

Well Kiddos, after taking a little hiatus from reading for a little while I just finished the book, The Halloween Tree.

It feels great to be exercising my cognition again. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What are you up to this evening, @Montezuma?

You cooking something?

4 Likes

Hi amiga!

I might just make a box of Aldis shells and cheese later tonight.

But I’ve just been reading all evening.

I’m getting ready to watch Columbo in a few. I love Peter Falk. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@loke Not much around where I stay… quite country side, just one McDonald’s in proximity.

@Chess24 yes! My nationality is Japanese, but I was born in the United States. So I guess you can say I am from both!!:blush:

4 Likes

Columbo is awesome!

And so are shells and cheese!

I’m making some sort of healthyish shrimp pasta.

Just going to wing it and hope it turns out okay.

Without my mother in law around bossing me about dinner,

I’m free to make what I want.

It’s nice.

4 Likes

Yay! A fellow Columbo fan. :blush:

Yeah shells and cheese are delicious. I might add a can of tuna into it too.

Your dinner sounds yummy!

Is your mother in law going to be in the hospital for a while?

Any good trashy ghost shows on the tube today?

3 Likes

If I were your houseguest I’d eat whatever you choose to make! I’m sure it would be good.

4 Likes