Say Anything CIII šŸ§š

I quit my job, but the HR person had offered me to work at another locationā€¦ she has been nice to me. Maybe I should give it a try.
Iā€™ve noticed thereā€™s not much else I could do currently. She said she will call me, so I think I will wait for herā€¦ Iā€™m gonna give it one more day to return the key the old place gave meā€¦:expressionless:

6 Likes

Itā€™s nearly 3 AM and just gave myself a shave. Feeling just soso. Tried to sleep but too many thoughts running through my head. Maybe later Iā€™ll try to sleep again.

-S

Gonna go get McDonaldā€™s sausage burritos after 5:30 for breakfast. Then store for some pop.

8 Likes

When I was living in the US I always avoided McDonaldā€™s, but now that Iā€™m in Japan and no other burger place around, I crave their cheeseburger nowā€¦ it is strangeā€¦

Going out for a walk now with some music on

5 Likes

Iā€™ll have to try a sausage burrito sometime, if theyā€™re even on the menu here. I like their bacon egg and cheese biscuits and especially their hash browns.

2 Likes

Good morning peeps!

Wow wasnā€™t Devil Doll a hoot! Tbh not sure I like the COVID hosting that they are doing, but then again I know everyone has to change to be safe and get rid of this virus.

My daughter and her partner are coming over for dinner today. She gave me a hint that she got me a birthday gift that I can wear on Saturdays.

Drinking Starbucks Maple and Pecan coffee this morning. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Namaste

6 Likes

What was different from tonight compared to pre-covid hosting? This was the first time Iā€™ve watched Svengoolie.

2 Likes

Gooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope yā€™all have a faaaaantastic day today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

5 Likes

Right now they are not on the set, everyone is working remotely, background is just made up electronically.

2 Likes

Oh bummer. Itā€™s such a cool set, too.

2 Likes

The actual set is much better, heā€™s got a laboratory a coffin, a piano and stage and itā€™s alll set up in a cave.

Oh and tons of rubber chickens!

3 Likes

Sunday funday!

Whatā€™s everyone doing today?

2 Likes

Why does mASTURBATION affect my energy.

Maybe itā€™s guilt and shame. And regret.

2 Likes

I might meet my friend for pub dinner. They are good. Bradwurst type of stuff.

Hope you have a good day!

4 Likes

Morning yall. Just doing online stuff and had a griddle cake, which is sausage in pancake.

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Howā€™s the dawn? Been awake since about 530am. Was the first one up, so I had some coffee and sat in the quiet before the day starts.

Dreams of adventures, nothing notable, no deaths, just mainly traveling. Lush forest paths, snow capped mountains ahead, I remember a small lake off in the distance, two moons, father one was full, much larger than youā€™d expect, letting off a purple glow reflecting off the lake. Smaller closer moon was shattered, huge cracks running through it, it was dim, little light reflecting off it.

Wish I could paint.

Handling it well, didnā€™t shake me with how vivid it was, I have issues with dreams sometimes. Try to tell myself they arenā€™t real.

Symptoms seem ok, took a PRN yesterday so that may of helped. Not going to take one today, donā€™t feel I need it.

Wishing everyone well! Hope the morning finds you well!

6 Likes

Good morning, yā€™all. I just woke up, feeling pretty good, having some coffee now. I hope yā€™all are well today.

4 Likes

Good morning everyoneā€¦hope you all have a good day.

Happy Sunday :sunny::cherry_blossom::butterfly:

7 Likes

up for another day. was able to sleep in until 10am this morning.

had 4 different dreams last night, the only one i remember was i was in germany and i was asking everyone what the nicest country in europe was, and everybody kept saying germany, but i wasnā€™t buying it so i ran across the border to a nicer place, with my nephew trying to chase me down. i was moving on with my life and wished my family well before i fled for the border. than i had 3 other dreams but dont remember those, i just remember waking up 4 times last night and falling back to sleep and dreaming.

one more day to get through, then things will be back to normal.

5 Likes

Just finished watching a movie Shawshank redemptionā€¦ ordered Manuka honey onlineā€¦ it helps with anxiety. Hope tomorrow is a good dayā€¦ not too much worries. Off to rest for a few! :zzz:

5 Likes

I love truck stops. Iā€™ve seen a few in my travels and theyā€™re always cool.

3 Likes