Say anything C is for Carnivore

There! Dishes are done. Kitchen is closed. :joy:

Anyways, Charles was loving on dad and I earlier. :heart_eyes_cat:

Gonna cancel my classical guitar lesson on takelessons and sign up for Hebrew lessons and keep my Koine Greek lesson for Tuesday. Guess I just want to play Christmas/Gospel songs on the guitar and banjo so might as well save the money and teach myself.

I need to get some worts medicine tomorrow. Have one on my finger and it is a little tender when I rub it on something.

Gonna read a while then find a movie.

Good news! The lady dad and I were supposed to help tomorrow basically fired us. Good! I don’t like doing that winterizing crap anyways. 4 years of cheap labor is enough.

6 Likes

Who exactly said this?

2 Likes

A horrible person I know.
Won’t go in to details.

2 Likes

Not looking forward to Christmas with “family” and feeling like fish out of water and then suppressing me and my horrible “sister” who seems obsessed with me and comparing herself to me and saying she is superior and trashing me.she has always had hateful ugly vibes at me or being fake.

I love some of them n so and I hate no one but some are hostile at me although I am always kind and don’t hate back but instead avoid.

May only stay five minutes or less.
Give a bottle of bubbly to hostess that I love and I am not giving presents to anyone else.

“Pop head in “so I can stay living in apartment.
For now.

I avoid as much as possible.:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe i should learn self defence and say this is not ok.back off!
And keep there ugly energy away from me .

Hey y’all :wave:, I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve had a good day. I got groceries, watched football, including watching my Lions win again, and now I’m just listening to records.

8 Likes

Just scored 80% in a practice exam, will be doing the actual thing in a moment. Results are instantaneous

Edit: took 20 minutes, and i scored 70%. Very good imo. Two of the questions were just because of a missing +1 in each otherwise i basically got 90% is the way i see it

5 Likes

Hey Kiddos!

Not much going on here tonight. Just got through shaving in my beard line in and trimming the hairs in my nose and the corners of my mouth. Threw on some good ole aftershave too.

Earlier this evening Mamacita and I went to Wally World. I bought a really kickass drying rack, a rad Friday the 13th tee shirt, and some tee shirts for a couple of my sisters for Christmas.

Now with the exception of one more present I want to get for my niece I’m pretty much done with my Christmas shopping. I typically shop months ahead. I’m really good at that.

There were some other really cool shirts at Walmart, but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on myself, and plus I wanted to wait until it’s closer to my birthday for some presents I can pick out.

They had a hilarious Beavis and Butthead shirt. :laughing:

I’m kinda itching to use my drying rack but I don’t really have enough dirty laundry to wash, just a few shirts. :sweat_smile:

Hope you all are well. Stay strong. :heart:

5 Likes

My current vaping set up

$20 for the vape juice

$30 for the vape device

5 Likes

playing New World and listening to iron and wine. used to have a cd by these guys i never listened to. very laid back. want a jug of wine but too much responsibilities lately. life has totally passed me by. they thinking of dog training classes for me. i dont have a dog but i guess ‘grumble’ i’ll give it a go. grrrrr.

4 Likes

It’s midnight anyone else up?
Guess not

4 Likes

yeah im awake. just found the only 24 hr store in town and bought a pack of cigarettes. meds make my eyes red but nobody said anything. disconcerting to be out at 2 am with red eyes.

3 Likes

I am up and vaping.

Had a great day today, three of my cousins came over from North Carolina today and had dinner.

5 Likes

Slept 12 hours. Woke up with backache. Which is strange - cos my twins got a bad back as well from a kidney infection lol.

Channel clicking, trying to find something to watch. Wont be out for a week, need to save some cash so i can take my Daughter out.

Its tempting - cos they just increased my credit limit on one of my cards, but i will only stress if i whack too much on it lol.

4 Likes

When I sleep 12 hours I have a terrible back ache also.

I think it might be my mattress. It only seems to happen when I sleep over 10 or so hours though. Time to flip it or get a new one.

3 Likes

Mines fairly new, but it was a cheapo one off ebay lol. Think mines too soft.

4 Likes

I have extra thick medium firm with 2 inch pillow top. It is about it has to be around 25 years old.

I think I will go for a extra firm if I get a new one.

I weigh 250lb and it is sunken in where I sleep.

I want to get a king size and put it in a small 20 x 15 feet room.

I sleep fine but those backache are terrible for like 2 hours after I get up, then completely go away.

I still feel the best rest after a 12 hour sleep though. Use to sleep that much everyday.

5 Likes

Everyone spends a considerable proportion of their life in bed, and so it makes sense to invest in a good mattress.

Why have back ache when it is unnecessary to?

It is a wise investment imho.

4 Likes

I think my parents agree to buy me a new one.

I am going to measure my room for exact measurements and try and cram a king size in there if I can.

5 Likes

It is more about the firmness than the overall size I think.

Being of a larger size and weight you need google doctor to help you decide which one is best.

" For a person weighing 250 lbs, it’s recommended to look for a mattress that is firm and thick enough to provide sufficient support. Here are some suggestions based on various sources:

1. Rest Assured Northington 2000 Pocket Natural Mattress: This mattress is extra firm and 29cm thick, providing plenty of support1.
  2. Happy Beds Supreme Ortho Spring Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Extra Firm Mattress: A cheaper option that still provides the necessary firmness1.
  3. Sealy Posturepedic Pearl Ortho Pocket Spring Mattress: This mattress is recommended for heavy people with back pain1.
  4. Simba Sleep Mattress: A hybrid mattress suitable for heavy people1.
  5. Leesa Sapira Mattress: This mattress is recommended for heavy couples1.

Remember, the ideal mattress can vary depending on personal comfort preferences and sleeping positions. It’s always a good idea to try out a mattress before making a purchase if possible."

5 Likes

That is a good point.

King size might be overkill and take up to much space. Thanks

3 Likes