Saw a large feline

Long as I am tall… Dark as night … clear the 4.5 foot fence across the road into the graveyard without breaking stride… Ive seen large cats before in the country… but didn’t know they ventured in town… Will think twice about night walking through the graveyard… I wondered by the neighbors dogs didn’t stand to greet me when I walked up… I couldn’t fend of against that kind of animal built for death dealing and stealth…

3 Likes

Sorry, Fatfat must’ve gotten out! :wink:

2 Likes

Ah what?! I thought you were like an animal whisperer.

Would think it’s in your power to tame it.

I r disappointed.

2 Likes

I don’t unferstand.
Was it a Mointain Lion or Bobcat?
I’d be pretty frightened, especially at night.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol @genbu large cats have evaded my charms so far… It also one of those animals I don’t think I can intimidate if I had to… @Mountainman picture whatever it is…is how it looked… It was under a street light for long enough for me to see it wasn’t golden brown but jet black… I’m unsure what it is… I’ve seen one before when I lived in the country hop a fence and carry off a calf hopped back over the fence with it in its mouth… I’ve never seen a mountain lion here… And bobcats are dwarfed compared to this things size…

2 Likes

I ran into mountain lions on the plains of US before. They keep moving to the East as the mountains develop more and more and with the clear cutting of lumber. Went camping with small group of people and kept hearing a ‘screaming’ sound and next day saw the cat looking down on us while using the hiking trail. We got out of there quick! Can try to drop your lunch pack and back away if bothered. Wasp spray can mess up animals too and has 20 foot range but results in blindness, bear spray is more humane as is only temporary mace.

Have more and more trail cameras showing the mountain lions moving east out of Rockies.

Evrybdy gat poky fengirs tunight?

Not worried about if I see it first most wild animals know to back down to shiny metal it bites back… More worried they like to ambush… Most attacks by big cats is ambush waiting along biking and hiking trails… All you can do is tuck your chin to protect t your neck and aim for the tip of its nose and I hate to say it but the eyes… Another trick if you can keep your wits about you is reach into its mouth and grab the back of its tongue… Forced gag reflex keeps it from biting down…most things will run after this…

I wondered if your title was a command.

But seriously though sounds a bit scary. If you walk alone at night you should at least carry a knife with you.

1 Like

Was she just checkin’ the mailbox?

Or a cucumber…

2 Likes

There’s a big cat sanctuary that post awesome big cat videos on youtube…them seeing a mirror for the rirst tome …figuring out what watermelons are ect… I wonder if the natural fear of snakes is just domesticated cats or if it runs back to their ancient common ancestors… Would be funny to watch a tiger jump like that from a cucumber…

@SP2342 I don’t understand what you ment by my title…feeling a little slow tonight…and distracted must get a tooth pulled Tomm… If I said something to upset you I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…

Apparently, even @Rhubot is afraid of cucumbers. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Here’s that mirror video by big cat rescue…I like thier content pretty good… i think they rescue illegally obtained large cats…apparently there is more tigers in America than in the wild…and their cute and awesome when their little…then the rich bastards figure out oh ■■■■ I cant handle a full grown one…its pretty upsetting but im glad theirs people like this company that give them a better place…they lack the skills required to make it in the wild and would be dangerous to themselves and humans because they no longer fear humans…

1 Like

Cougars mountain lions what ever you called them where you live. Have been coming back to Missouri for years now.
Of the Cougars, bears, and feral hogs we have around here, I fear the feral hogs the most.

1 Like

Saw is an action like with a tool. I was joking that you were promoting animal cruelty.

1 Like

Lol lol sorry my comprehension is crap sometimes lol…that’s pretty funny… Welcome to the club of hilariously interpretations… Funny one i remember is our self exhiled @velociraptor… I wrote goat simulator he read goat stimulator lol…

1 Like