Saved my itty bitty Kitty-Kins from a fight

Haha! Cats can’t communicate like us but they have a million ways to tell you what they need…or accidentally did. :joy:

1 Like

One time my mom and I were going for a walk and we stopped at the house next door on our way back for a moment, it was night so it was dark, and our neighbor had lots of statues out. Suddenly one of them moved! We looked and it was Chloe, perched among the statues pawing at us. Then she jumped down and knocked one over and it broke! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

omg, what did you do?

1 Like

We set the statue up to look like it wasn’t broken and she followed us inside.

We should have told the neighbor! We’re bad :open_mouth:

Also I absolutely love the name you gave your cat! My parents let me name our first cat, I was gonna name her Smoky because of her grey/white fur, but when we found out it was a girl I changed it to Smokette.

2 Likes

Her full name is Princess Sweetie Kitty-Kins, but she answers to Kitty-Kins

2 Likes

I so badly want to get an orange kitten and name her Little Sweet Potato (LSP for short, like the Adventure Time character).

2 Likes

you totally should

2 Likes

We’re gonna get a kitten for this house once it’s furnished, it’s just a matter of time. I just hope when we do, we luck out with a loving hands-on pet! We’ll love him/her regardless though.

2 Likes

My cat is crazy, she always looks at the walls and ceilings like somethings there to catch and I don’t see anything. Maybe she’s hallucinating? lol

2 Likes

I used to have some theories about that, which I probably shouldn’t mention here! They really look like they’re focusing on something else in the room when they do that.

2 Likes

oh, your cat does that too?

2 Likes

Yes especially when she was younger. And she’d follow it around the room with her eyes and lean forward.

Do you think maybe they’re “looking at” smells?

Yeah who knows :ghost:

2 Likes

ghosts? lol 151515

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.