Randy the artist friend of mine passed away last night

Debby just called me. Her ex husband but still close friend she was taking care of died of liver cancer in his home with them peacefully by their side…she wants me to sing for the audience at his art show / wake. I said I would but I am shaking in my boots now. I don’t know that I can.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @jukebox.
May he Rest In Peace.

1 Like

My condolences I’m sorry he passed. I hope you heal well.

1 Like

It’s just a bit unnerving that there has been so many die within a two week period. This too shall pass.

1 Like

Death is a part of life unfortunately but at least he can live on in your memories. I’m so sorry that all of this is happening so suddenly. (Hugs)

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, you have had to deal with a lot of loss, @jukebox. I’m really sorry. Do you know what you will sing for him?

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss, but artists get to leave traces of beauty behind, maybe it’s comforting

2 Likes

I have decided that I can’t possibly play in front of 200 people. back in the day I would consider that a small crowd but I can’t do it anymore…

2 Likes

I understand @jukebox. I’d feel the same way. It’s still an honour to be invited.

1 Like

Aw, sorry to hear about your friend’s passing, it’s never easy to lose people you love. I don’t blame you for not getting up in front of that many people, that would scare the heck out of me too. Extra big SquEEzy ((((HUGS)))) for you.

1 Like