Quiz: what planet matches your personality?

I got Venus!

4 Likes

You got: Uranus

Your greatest strength is your ability to adapt, and you reject any and all labels pressed upon you. What others read as eccentricity is your uncanny ability to see what others cannot see, and act as others dare not act. Occasionally, this love of freedom and distaste for attachment can lead you to push people away, but when you find others who understand you — truly understand you — your coalition could tilt the whole world on its axis.

2 Likes

I also got Uranus :open_mouth:

I got Neptune …

2 Likes

Isn’t this test like spooky accurate! I am surprised they got me so good!

2 Likes

earth lol 8087089

1 Like

Got Neptune!

“Like the planet Neptune, you are enigmatic and ethereal. You seem to operate on several planes of existence at once—some physical, others spiritual; some real, others dreamlike — and have thus been imbued with wildly creative energies. Sometimes you feel isolated because others misunderstand you, but for those who take the time to get to know you, you are an irreplaceable presence.”

They’re not wrong :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I also got Neptune! :rofl:

2 Likes

You got: Uranus

2 Likes

I got Uranus 999666

1 Like

Saturn

2 Likes

You must be good at tennis.

1 Like

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

I got Neptune 15

3 Likes

You got: The Moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Your greatest strength is your ability to stay up all night curled up on the sofa with your dog and a good book.

:grin:

5 Likes

Neptune for me.

1 Like

I got: Neptune

Like the planet Neptune, you are enigmatic and ethereal. You seem to operate on several planes of existence at once — some physical, others spiritual; some real, others dreamlike — and have thus been imbued with wildly creative energies. Sometimes you feel isolated because others misunderstand you, but for those who take the time to get to know you, you are an irreplaceable presence.

Image: NASA

Copy Link

1 Like

[You got: Mercury You’re endearingly curious, a person who approaches every experience with childlike wonder. You’re also a nimble communicator who can nudge open the door to even the most reticent personalities. Your gentle disposition might lead others to take advantage of your kindness, but remember: Mercury is quick and scalding — just like your tongue when someone crosses you.]

1 Like

I got Mars. 111

1 Like