Princess Leaf's world famous meatloaf just went into the oven, what are you having for dinner?

It’s so yum. I hope whatever your having is good too.

5 Likes

Tacos. I had a bean taco, and my husband had beef tacos

4 Likes

I’m crockpot cooking pork chops with mushrooms and tomato sauce

and steaming some chicken and making mushrooms and tomato sauce with cracked red pepper sauce stuff on the side

Idk what I’ll eat first

3 Likes

I had a frozen pizza. :wolf::wolf::wolf:

5 Likes

I had leftovers from 2 days ago…A pork chop and some au gratin potatoes…For lunch I had 2 leftover enchiladas from yesterdays meal. It’s been an all leftovers day for me.

5 Likes

Making homemade meatballs and meat sauce to go with spaghetti

6 Likes

My daughter treated me to supper. McDonald’s delivery. It was nice.

5 Likes

Just had a kale salad with:

• Butternut squash
  • Tomatoes
  • Corn
  • Sprouts
  • Peas

…And some Green Goddess dressing to top it all off.

Thinking I might do some cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s if I get a little hungry later.

6 Likes

Sounds great princess!

I had mac and cheese with garlic seasoning sprinkled on top for my dinner.

5 Likes

Sounds great.

We’re having Taco Bell…

4 Likes

Tater tot casserole. Yum!

6 Likes

I cut up some bok choy, some celery, green onions, white onions, thawed out some shrimp, cut up some cooked chicken and threw it in a frying pan with oil and added some minced garlic and walnuts. Cooked it all up and doused it with soy sauce and called it Chinese food. It was so good.
And milk.

I’ll have ice cream for dessert. Not Chinese ice cream, just regular Rocky Road.

2 Likes

My preference is to not eat meat. I prefer bagels :bagel:.

1 Like

I had spagettiios, and turkey sausage, and port wine cheese and crackers. Now I’m going to have chocolate chip cookies and coffee.

1 Like

That sounds amazing

1 Like

I know how to cook. I just have trouble cooking for one. My mom taught me how to cook as a child.

1 Like

Chinese from Door dash.

1 Like

Just a hambuger

2 Likes

we cook in bulk so it’s been lemon pepper chicken and rice all week…still good but ready for something else…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.