@powerpuffgirls look here

Your doing a very good job…I wish you all luck…

4 Likes

:smile: Thank you flaaaame

Your on your game tonight? Today? Whatever you know lol…good work…PS I switched it back lol lol lol lol…

1 Like

I don’t know why I switched it, it’s actually meta content :smile:

1 Like

Lol wait…I put it in meta you moved it to lounge…then I moved it back to meta…and you moved it to lounge but then the meta bug bit you and now you moved it back to meta lol…just so anyone watching can understand the joke…this is really funny…

1 Like

:smile: I’m so used to you posting on meta and me moving it I didn’t even think twice. Dear potato lord I’ve been online for too many hours. Going to watch some mind numbing tv now :smile:

1 Like

Lol good luck minnii don’t watch the dam news its depressing…that earthquake in Italy sounds terrible…

2 Likes

I’ll watch the simpsons probably, I think it’s on.

Yeah, more than 200 earthquakes.

1 Like

@flameoftherhine has developed Meta superpower skills. He’s managed to convince the mods that a non-Meta topic is in fact Meta. :nerd:

Moved to Lounge :grin:
—Mod-beam (wearing Meta superpower deflecting foil)

1 Like

Oh come on lol…2 out a 3…dentist approved this message lol

Its been moved 5 times plus the initial meta that’s 6 moves for this topic lol

1 Like

That’s gotta be a meta record…we all should get a badge called meta?

1 Like

That’s meta-morphosis in action. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I also have an amazingly epic video in the works but nioh coming out put it on hold…

1 Like

Let me guess, man sawing log at triple speed :grin:

1 Like

We can only hope :blush:

1 Like

Imagine if @flameoftherhine posted a video of the man sawing a log at quadruple speed—epic would not begin to describe it! :scream:

2 Likes

Lol no fresh footage…but I’m having negative symptoms…and filling out the keywords for the upload are a pain…

Well I hope you feel better. Can you go on a walk with little flamelet?

2 Likes

Too hot and muggy even in the shade…I’d prolly pass out before he would though…