Potatoes vs turtles

It’s probably a tie.

2 Likes

Nick are u still awake…what are u upto…??

I’m just leaving. I have to get my 6 1/2 hours of sleep so I can go to work tomorrow.

1 Like

I’d rather have potato chips than turtle chips,

2 Likes

Yes the forces of light and dark are equally balanced.

IDK, turtle chips are pretty good dipped in onion dip. Or ranch.

Turtles are kind of bony and don’t have much meat, but worth a taste

Teenage mutant ninja potatoes…Hmmm don’t see it. Turtles soup versus french fries??? Think the potatoes have it there.

IDK are you bored to think up this topic? Are you taking your meds? Are you getting enough sleep? Think you need a holiday as your always here! There you go get out and go for a walk and get some fresh air you will feel better and helps to loss weight.

Ya know @Dreamscape2, about half your answers to me are rude and disrespectful. I already saw your past answers to me cause another poster to not want to share anything personal because you’re on some power trip or something while most of us are just trying to give each other support or tell personal things about ourselves. Would you please not answer my posts? I don’t need more aggravation, I get that in spades through most of my days. Thank you. By the way, did you go to the park and the museum today? I did. I don’t have to justify all the time I’m on here. I go out almost every day.

I’m biased but turtles ftw!

2 Likes

I’ve been to the library twice today thanks for asking. As for museum I’m broke at the moment and little finances.

As for rude and disrespectful. The pot calling the kettle black.

Get your priorities straight, Last thing I want to deal with when my friends are all killing themselves. Is how so important that all of hear how you wronged about a 2.50 parking ticket in 1683. Or how you constantly go on about crap that has no baring to anything and how you make this site all about you and call out others when they do it.

You pick one paranoid instance. Is that typical of me? I bet most people would say no. And I wouldn’t have written that without a reason behind it. And even if I was wrong on that thread, I have paranoid schizophrenia. Which means I get paranoid sometimes.

No one else is complaining. Does that tell you something?

My goal from Day 1 after stumbling onto this site 7 years ago has been to help people. I found this site and I had never been in a chat room or on a message board. A post caught my eye on the old boards where someone was asking about employment. I knew the answer to what he was asking so I posted. And I found that my experiences could help people because they told me so. Who did I call out? And I am just one member among hundreds, I realize that.

To close to the trurth LOL Lounge 1 96 Feb 2

A post by you on Feb. 2nd

Explain the bearing this has on schizophrenia?

I find your posts entertaining @77nick77. A bit of light comic relief from all the serious stuff on the forum. Keep it up and good man.

1 Like

Turtles can bite peoples fingers off so turtles win.

Thanks @NutsAboutU.