Post your birthday

I am 48, somehow I start feeling old among you youngsters, how is that?

I went to buy a keg for my daughterā€™s graduation and got carded

1 Like

22 April 1954 Iā€™m 61

I tried to tell him to get some on meds and he refused so I wonā€™t see him.

At first time you have to quiet forcibly take then to hospital as patient denies the fact he is ill.N what about you? Who took you to the hospital when you got ill?

He doesnā€™t denie the fact that heā€™s ill he just denies all of it is the illness and to be truthful I donā€™t want to be around him and I canā€™t control him and I donā€™t know what I can do for him yes I could take him to the hospital but heā€™s been there before he will just end up the same way as he always does, back off his meds. I went to my normal doctor begging for help no one had to tell me I was ill I knew.

You hear voices it means? What are you doing now a days?

I hear voices and I saw monsters. Besides now taking meds Iā€™m still doing what I use to do, I work and try and figure all of this out.

You saw monsters :open_mouth: . visual hallucinations are very rare.well good you are working. What kind of work you do?

Yeah I saw monsters and people watching me as I worked. I didnā€™t know it was rare. Iā€™m a cashier at a local store.

November 2 1989 Iā€™m 26.

August 28,1976 I am 39.

I used to get my Id checked but now they ask me if I need any help with my groceries like I look old or something thatā€™s what that pertains too its not just them wanting to be nice makes me feel bad I am like I got it and I donā€™t need any help thank you.

January 8th 1996 thats the best guess as my birth papers was lost so is form other records hospital etc
makes me 19

I didnā€™t know I had negative symptoms until recently.
I donā€™t like schizophrenia. My spirit kept me pushing to fight schizophrenia. Also, my motherā€™s spirit kept her pushing to fight it on my behalf.
Are you from India?

@martinhersey1 Yes. Where are you from? Do you have kids? N how was your sex life when your were young?

Iā€™m from the US in the state of Maryland. I donā€™t talk about sex.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.