Post your birthday

@martinhersey1 is a tough cookie

born in Connecticut according to his profile :wink:

We breed em well

@Twialine. Hi how are you?You are quiet young. When did you get Schizophrenia? Is your dad happy in his own supernatural world? Or he complains

I am doing well thank you. I was diagnosed just like 3 months ago but my pdoc thinks I’ve had it since a teen. My father is happy in his own fake world.

@Twialine Exactly when i got schizo i was very happy energetic had super high self esteem .i wonder why is it necessary to take medications. What does yourv doc says?n you dnt insist your father to take medications?

April 16th, 1962 I am 53.

I’ll be 19 on January 2.

1 Like

12 May, 1984. I am 31

1 Like

on a planet far far away… :black_circle:
take care :alien:

1 Like

I feel super old in my head sometimes, like I’ve lived for decades more than I have. Time passes very slowly sometimes

1 Like

9/11/2001

Politically incorrect

You are not 14, you damn hipster! :stuck_out_tongue:

I could pass as 14. I say this because they still check my ID when I buy smokes. :laughing:

Last time I bought smokes, I got ID’D. He goes “Let me see your…” and I interrupt his sentence by handing him my credit card and he’s like “No your ID”.

On the contrary, last time I bought alcohol from an unfamiliar source, I wasn’t ID’d.

Makes no sense.

I also get asked for ID :smirk::smiling_imp:

Hi sleepybug. Ha thats fun to say

@sleepybug I’ll miss “waterway”… I’ll have to get used to this one.

1 Like

You’re one day younger than me… dob dec 15th, 1977

That’s my best friends birthday! Same year even.

Luke… I AM your best friend

2 Likes

I was wondering who sleepybug was :smile: Man you guys keep changing your usernames it’s getting hard to follow

3 Likes

morimermouse, I am 57 and they still check mine when I buy liquor. lol!! judy