Post anything part 5

bed time for me

1 Like

is this not part deaux? where iwas two thru fo?

good night @pedro27.

They skip those in Ireland. Hehe

2 Likes

I’m getting straight As in school yeah me

3 Likes

What? Really? That’s super. Enlighten us, @flameborn.

Hell yeah dude that’s great to hear!

1 Like

I should probably add that I’m only taking two classes. But still. thats good for me

1 Like

I’m getting straight F’s in life, but other than that, things seem ok.

Well if thats the case you get an A for surviving this illness

1 Like

How’s your daughter? She looks a lot like you btw.

She’s awesome, thanks for asking, got a clean bill of health, ready to go tackle the working world. Fingers crossed.

Good to hear. My sister is about her age, she’s working as a waitress before she goes back to school. Its a change seeing someone in your family enter the world like that. … my sisters gotten all responsible all of the sudden :smile:

1 Like

When do you graduate, David? I hope for a bright future for you, despite the odds. You can look into disability services at college, they have many. They will offer you assistance and better outcomes.

Thanks daze. I had to take a year off so I’m just finishing high school now. I should graduate soon. Then next year its community college. I’m hoping my cognition improves by the time community college ends. Otherwise I’m screwed.

Please go in and explain your situation, and your worries. They can assist. You might need more time or more attention to learning than others, and your teachers have to be made aware. You will do fine. What program, do you think?

I can’t pick up that potato

I will. I hope the teachers understand about mental illness though.

I want to be a writer, or someone who works in mental health. So maybe something English related or psychology.

I’m pretty optimistic about my future. CBT helps a lot with that. When I almost ended my life, I thought my future was ruined. A lot can change in three months of therapy…

I’m gonna PM you about something.

1 Like

The Way of Animals

Woven like dog leashes,
I feel with you;
The animal excitement,
the human silence.
Awkward smiles,
Lowered gazes,
Wagging tails,
Paper tongues on a windy day.
Time starts scratching,