Alll of them… but i do prefer Buddhist monks

1 Like

let me know if you want a pic today…
i will take a pic right noawwwwwwwwwwwww
for you far_cry

4 Likes

Where do you get your necklaces?

idk i have more… i really dont know… i must have got them myself as an immortal

U look awesome …Revel. .how many girlfriends do u have…!!!

3 Likes

@far_cry0 i want to come too you

1 Like

U can come revel…i will be waiting for u…

I’ll wake you up

1 Like

3 Likes

maxin out

10 Likes

XD @far_cry0 Hope you are feeling ok sir

1 Like

long ago, i used to record my physique each month. i stopped because i didn’t see much value of doing it.

last week, i’ve been feeling a bit different though. I like the way i’ve been developing my body through exercise, and want a way to express that. but more importantly, i’ve been slipping behind with exercise, and i feel that having a monthly record of my physique would help encourage me to stay on track.

i had to find the right boxers that would outline my physique the most, as i think it’s against rules to share a record of myself covering my junk with one hand. another thing is that I wanted to show a record of myself without flexing, but such a record depends on how much i’ve eaten beforehand. i would need to figure out how long i can abstain from food, without such abstinence interrupting my routines. hopefully i’ll figure it out before i take my record for next month. also, i should attach this to my last post in skims’ monthly exercise thread.

the pictures are not for appeal, but rather just to record my physique. so i kept my glasses on and tried to keep the camera covering my head. also didn’t need to show my feet. did not shave any hairs. i exercise both arms and both legs the same amount, so i didn’t need to perfectly show both.

8 Likes

this is me and my sister

16 Likes

What’s the occasion?

Just my type.
But I am definitely not your type, lol.

My mom bought me a new shirt. My fingers kindve covering the camera but all good!!!

8 Likes

Is that sweat on your t-shirt? have you been working out?

1 Like

No lol I think it’s a shadow!!

Oh ok. I’m reading too much into everything I see these days…

1 Like