Post a picture, new or old!

Here’s one while I was still in the army national guard.

Another one

One out of uniform, just for kicks

22 Likes

before the weight gain

33 Likes

hey you look great! you were in the army? very impressive! I really like your hair colour :o)

very beautiful. you look very young. <3

1 Like

thank you, I was 26 :smile:

Yeah I was in the army national guard for five years until I started having preemptive sz symptoms, which led to my discharge (honorably) from the military. Now I live with my parents in VA :smiley😁

3 Likes

oh I was thinking more like 16, maybe because you are too skinny. I really like skinny girls. I’m 110 pounds currently. I’m very careful not to gain weight. how much weight did you gain?

that’s great. I really admire people who serve their country. sorry you got ill. I want to tell you there’s something good in everything but I don’t know what that is :o)

2 Likes

15kg, I already lost 5kg, still 5kg to go to get to my normal weight. Not very stressed about it tho, I was really skinny, a year after that I was anorexic

oh I’m so sorry. I noticed that since I started working out more, I have a better view of myself and how I look. Now I’m just trying to lower my body fat percentage.

1 Like

Haha I find something good in most things usually, except for showers and baths ( they are kind of my arch nemesis with this illness). Other than that I appreciate your interest in my hair color haha, it’s unique, but I used to hate it for so many years. Maybe that was the preemptive illness telling me that I was just nuts, and I was just thinking irrational things, who knows?

1 Like

12 Likes

Nice man, good to see fellow sz posting pics!

haha, yeah everybody hates something about themselves but you totally look great. I also went through a phase of disliking showering, currently it just feels like a chore. But I push myself.

you totally look like a bad guy :o) very serious. Can I ask where you are from originally?

3 Likes

New York haha, I had that bad guy persona for a long time with drugs, drinking and my infantry mentality, but I cleaned it up by finding God.

2 Likes

hey so glad you did. People lead better lives when they become spiritual. I know from my sister. I still haven’t visited new york but soon. I live in montreal.

1 Like

Never been to Montreal, went to Kingston, and Toronto though! Cool places, but I was younger when I went there, so I don’t really remember as much as I would like to.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10592811_835648109786680_7073352586919473299_n.jpg?oh=9599e08013aef9fa200ec22ccdc5f9cf&oe=5675A24E

i am holdng my son Cameron here with my 3 brothers in 2007…good times…im single now but i see my son 4 days a week :slight_smile:

8 Likes

yeah, not much going on over here. the food is good and the streets are clean. we have a lot festivals though. I’ve been to Niagara Falls Toronto maybe a year back, loved it.

1 Like