More pics of yourself!

Post of pic of yourself, I am curious who I am talking to sometimes

I tried uploading a mug shot from my webcam but it wouldnt let me. @SzAdmin can u make it let me upload different types of files? I would like to put some videos of my personal records on here too but it wont let me do that either.

4 Likes

19 Likes

I don’t have a ton of pictures of myself. I don’t really like cameras, but here is the one I posted on the last thread.

12 Likes

16 Likes

Here is a picture of my fiancee “K”

11 Likes

10 Likes

your fiance is my type…im jealous hahaha

Shes even wearing black and white stripes! My number one eccentricity is wearing only red, white and black! right now I am wearing gray with red on it. And I had some symptoms flare up today. This is what happens when I dont wear the colors. JK im not delusional.

But really though I blame the gray t-shirt.

1 Like

I normally look much less composed than that. I was just having a rare good day.

1 Like

Your fiance is very cute…

3 Likes

This selfie was taken in a little park near home; My nephew, who name is Eduardo ( Edward in English), is back.

12 Likes

How do I get that back? LOL…Very similar to my body shape when I was about 25 - 29…When I was 28 I started a new job & worked 12+ hours a day and didn’t get to work out often and went light so lost the bulk very fast within a year…still good shape but not like that…

4 Likes

I love your coat! =)

1 Like

Oh that looks like so much fun!

1 Like

That is completely awesome! takes a lot of steady cold for a big one to freeze like that…

8 Likes

could i ask you on a date? nzbitoff

2 Likes

Tell me about it. That’s Canada for you. This was taken in Banff National Park.

3 Likes

I saw the waterfalls in Alaska freeze sometimes when I lived there…
this was one of them …
Eek, here it looks like an ice ghost…

5 Likes

So cool it really does look like a ghost @e_lunaseer

2 Likes

Wow, I have to say, you’re very good looking. You look like a younger version of my step-sister. She’s almost my age but she’s fine.

2 Likes