Poll: where do you hear voices?

I was wondering if someone could make a poll asking if you hear voices inside your head or outside? If not it’s cool. I just don’t know how to do it. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like this

Where do you hear voices?
[poll]
- inside your head
- mostly inside your head
- both
- mostly outside your head
- outside your head
[/poll]

Result:

Where do you hear voices?

• inside your head
  • mostly inside your head
  • both
  • mostly outside your head
  • outside your head

0 voters

3 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I heard voices both inside my head and outside my head. But mostly, inside my head. So how could I make the choice?

1 Like

Thanks for such a speedy improvement, Azley.

1 Like

both for me. outside voices come when people talk to eachother around me and also they come from out of nowhere (air?). Inside voices sound like me, but i wouldnt ever think such things.

1 Like

Yea. I mostly don’t hear voices anymore but when i do i get both… Inner are like a reverb and the outside ones are clear as day… But yea maybe 5 times a year… Rare these days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hear voices in a sort of “telepathic” mode. I hallucinate that I am being spoken to through a high-tech device that projects one person’s thoughts or words into another’s mind. It’s all very complicated…has to do with electromagnetic waves and such.

I also hear voices “outside” or so loudly that I think they’re at the door…I imagine their thoughts are so loud they blast through their head and into my cranium.

So, I said both!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.