Poll: What is your favorite type of music? (select multiple)

And share some of your favorite artists.

BTW, You have click “Vote” on the bottom once you’ve selected your genres.

• Rock
  • Alt Rock
  • Hard Rock
  • Rock N Roll
  • Classic Rock
  • Classical
  • Heavy Metal
  • Thrash Metal
  • Rap
  • Pop
  • Blues
  • Jazz
  • R&B
  • Electronic
  • Grandma’s church hymns

0 voters

What’s your choice bluey?

I picked electric but I prefer trance.

I like boards of Canada (electronic) and the Wu-tang clan (hip hop)

Slipknot, Korn, Stone Sour, Nirvana, Green Day, System of a Down, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Fort Minor, Marilyn Manson, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Chris Cornell, The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, Hollywood Undead, Beethoven, Mozart (technically he is baroque)

But that’s just from the top of my head I could name more

I was gonna include nu metal but I figured not enough ppl listened to it on here.

We have basicallly the same taste in music, except MM (I like his new album however) and the White Stripes. (because jack Whites a douche nozzle IMO)

1.) RADIOHEAD
2.) RADIOHEAD
3.) RADIOHEAD
4.) RADIOHEAD
&
5.) THA DEFTONES (!!!) (!!!)

I love grandma’s church hymns :blush:

Sleep, I love radiohead. They were influenced by The Smiths, who just got nominated for a Rock n roll hall of fame induction.

Deftones - I almost saw them but I (very) foolishly chose Hillsong United instead, I don’t know what the hell I was thinking.

Who else do you listen to?

Don’t Forget NEIL YOUNG Yo Yo … ,

I Mean NEIL YOUNGS (LIVE AT MASSEY HALL) May Be One Of Tha Graytists Evah Recorded …

1 Like

Take A Guess Nuggah Nuggah (!!!)

I listen to Breaking Benjamin, Alice in Chains, Korn, The Smiths, Radiohead, Depeche Mode, Iron Maiden, Slayer, eminem, Staind, Melvins, Stone Sour, and more.

Hmmm. … Lana? kanye? Limp Bizkit (LOL)

That Is An Obvious YES ,

Lana Del Rays Album , I Think Her First One Is Dark As ■■■■ and I Loved It … ,

Altho It Got Stolen From Me , So Thanks For Tha Remynder , Gotta Go Pick That One Up Again …

Jus Slightly Off Tha Mark Wit Thaz 1 Yo Yo …

Listening to most of what is out there now that is considered “Pop” is very similar to bad voices. Usually you have some control over being able to turn it off or walk out of range.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.