Poll: Netflix or Hulu or Something else or both?

Curious what do use to watch tv for entertainment and education?

• Netflix, Hulu, Both or Something else.
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • Disney
  • VUDU
  • Tubi
  • Xumo
  • Something else, please name
  • More than one, Please name
  • None use antenna or don’t watch tv

0 voters

I watch Hulu and Peacock and a lot of antenna tv myself.

1 Like

Netflix but wish had Disney plus

1 Like

Netflix and Prime
I watch both

3 Likes

I’m old and use an antenna. I used to have cable.

2 Likes

I use Netflix and Amazon prime. Have used Stan in the past.

2 Likes

Depends on what you are interested in. Netflix is better for older stuff. They rarely get new releases and their original shows are almost consistently cancelled after 2 or 3 seasons, because they have concluded that after season 3, they get very few new subscribers for that show, but by that time, the old subscribers will keep their Netflix account so they can keep watching the old episodes. I don’t watch a Netflix original show unless I am prepared for it to end on a cliffhanger with no resolution. They do have the broadest selection of older movies and TV shows, though.

Hulu is good for if you don’t have cable but still want to watch regular cable shows. The downside is that you have to wait for each new episode to be released. But they do have all the old seasons of most current shows.

Disney plus is good if you feel nostalgic for old movies and like to keep re-watching them, or if you have kids. The newer Disney stuff I’ve watched, the TV shows, all seem very poorly written and formulaic. They mostly keep their TV shows around just to stop people from cancelling their free trials, rather than to try and tell a good story.

Amazon Prime has the best quality original content, in my opinion, and they tend to mostly produce miniseries, or else shows with a clear end in sight. So when they end, it is on a satisfying and clearly planned resolution. But they also don’t have as much in terms of older shows and movies. You can generally still access certain shows and movies, but you’ll end up having to pay extra for them on top of your subscription.

2 Likes

I use YouTube TV, Hulu and Amazon Prime.

1 Like

I use Sling TV these days to watch my news channels and anything else that happens to pique my interest on their service.

1 Like

I have paramount+ which runs off of my prime account and gets me the local CBS channel & some other goodies

It’s like $6 a month

1 Like

I use Netflix and HBO, but I really want Hulu as well.

1 Like

If I were you I would shop around. Subscribe to netflix for a month. Watch what you want on it. When you run out of stuff to watch, unsubscribe and try something else. You’ve got nothing to lose doing it this way.

2 Likes

I have both Netflix and YouTube premium.

1 Like

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime but I don’t really watch either all that often.

1 Like

Amazon Prime and GET

1 Like

Hulu/Disney bundle
Prime
Vudu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.