Poll: How Often Do You Shower?

:dizzy_face: wow.

Just remembering, there is possibly useless stuff in the water that comes to your house. A lot of it is minerals, but there are trace chemicals. It might be a good thing not to shower everyday as it may wear out the skin faster.

I had an ex-relative state that when he did pipe work, he couldnā€™t believe the amount of junk that hardens & deposits inside the pipes that bring water to your house.

I switched from store water to tap water at the house and my acid reflux has been heinous since. I dunno, just be careful.

each to their own m8 i guess. I quite enjoy my showers. I grew up on a coast and use to surf 4-5 hours every day even when it was only 2-3ft. My best memories were coming home from the surf and sitting in the shower for 10-15mins hot water while my hands feet were wrinkly and I had rashes all over my body from the board. Since then itā€™s stuck with me, I have to shower everyday for that cleansed refresh feeling, I get sticky and bothered(not in a womens way) but bothered by the feeling of being sticky and unclean.
same with teeth as soon as I start feeling a little bit of fur coming up I have to clean them until its a coat of a smooth feeling.
my mother brought home the old shower every evening and brush your teeth before school (after breakfast) and before you go to bed. Iā€™m willing to risk whatever possible thing that may effect my skin or whatever because its a great feeling getting out of the shower for the first 20-30minutes and being clean

I shower every few days, but I wash my face, arms and feet four to five times a day before performing prayers, and wash my privates with water after using the toilet, as Islam teaches.

Every other day is more than enough. Itā€™s not good for your skin to shower every day.

i dont want to insult you but i believe that originally in the hadith the prophet muhammad used 3 rocks to clean himself after going to toilet but ofcourse arabia is different and there wasnt much water there to clean yourself fully. but you are to follow your prophet in everything he did so you should also use 3 rocks.

Itā€™s true he used rocks, but that was before toilet paper was invented, it doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t use toilet paper, it is allowed in Islam to use reason and use something else appropriate.

1 Like

we shower 90% of the bacteria

Iā€™m still showering

Weā€™re also 90% made of bacteriaā€¦ so whats the point?

Everyday,twice a day!