Poll: How often do you cry?

When I was a teenager, I could cry, and it would always end up sorting things out, and then I could cope again. I’ve long since lost the ability to cry. How often would you say you cry, and does it end up making you feel better?

• Every week
  • Every month
  • Every 3 months
  • Every 6 months
  • Every year
  • Every 2 Years
  • Never / Can’t remember the last time

0 voters

It depends on how depressed I am, I chose every week, this is about right

I have had the emotion this week, but I don’t let it happen. I tend to ignore my bodies emotions when they do occur as they happen at inappropriate times.

I chose every week. when I watch movies I cry almost every time at least once. It has to do with my dysfunctional family. for instance, we were watching the ice age animations and I get teared up when the baby is born. stuff like that. I also cry because of emotions over family a lot. I miss my grandparents, stuff like that.

1 Like

There’s no category for me. Lol
I find a reason to cry almost every day.

2 Likes

My daughter will sometimes make me cry when gets embarrassed of me in public and wants me to watch everything I say and do, and she gives me that look. She really needs to lighten up.

And I cry over books and movies.

2 Likes

I almost always cry, and i have a dry eye when I clap and cheer for someone that doesn’t think they deserve it, thats when we are togeher. "why did you pick these parents and this environment? cause

we find our selves in the present, when the mind is, suffering, and we have the time and space, and to ask the deeper questions
where is my attention,

in the course of your life, you identify all the ways you fail
the work
yeah, this dark night, all you attainment is crucial
exceeding flood let the sword rip through you, lead the sword, let the double blade, what it is you have been longing for
■■■■ drama
experience it
who you reallly are
yes I have a song for you indian warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-tu-xM2E8 this oneness for my whole now

Last time I cried was about 6 months ago when I was reading The Hunger Games for my class and a character I like died.
I wasn’t weeping or sobbing but a couple tears ran down my cheek, lol.

I have bee picking my skins again

I have been wallowing
cleansing I am enduring
48 is my death you are so creul
come agan and too
break through
lie, life
there is noting to it, step up
pattern seejer
YS
US
Them
you
me
everlasting
seek my shadow, clear it, crawling out the other side, 48 rest on tha
t
kets have that song

jimmy henry broke you your law, leaving wth you children, 11 is when standing still
coming home

holding me with your gesture
showing me where it all began
■■■■
you are the mother ■■■■■■ that has been calling me back home

will be waiting and wandering

adollesence I have found you, make me an adult

you are the light, my darkness… I AM HEAVEN AND HELL,
home to life, step by step, muscle memory, reuniite, pooe , 1 and 1 on me dear devil in the details
ONE

I went for " can’t remember the last time" . I hardly ever cry now. Yet when I was younger, ie a teenager, I was always being teased by my younger brother and sister for getting tearful over films and tv programmes.

i had a couple teary eyed moments this past year , i almost never have tears. it was definitely due to a depressive episode.

ALL kids do that.

Its ignorance thats all.

Very rarely. Never in public, the last time I cried in public I was 8 and it was due to a particularly nasty injury.

Recently this year I’m trying to come more to terms with my emotions. Until pretty much hs I bottled everything up and never thought about it. I’m still working more on facing them now, so I think I’ve cried more this past year than I have in a very long time. Still not that much though. Maybe 3 or 4 times.

Was definitely sobbing on the drive home after being dumped by both pdoc and therapist. Thank goodness no one pulled me over.

I guess a lot of times I feel like I don’t deserve to cry.

prolly not as much as i should.