Poll: have you lost any interest in life?

are you losing interest in life
  • yes, life seems duller than before.
  • no, there is still much to enjoy

0 voters

1 Like

Definitively duller than before sz.

4 Likes

Dull is a good thing. I still hope I don’t go back to the days of fear. Just constant fear all the time. No thank you.

7 Likes

Both those polling options depend on whether I am in a depression or not. Like today my mood is good so feeling pretty optimistic about life.

-S

4 Likes

im just feeling like the reality of working is not that interesting of a life for me, although necessary, that is why im thinking to work part time, instead of full time, so i can relax and try to enjoy my life more when im not working. these last few days, i’ve noticed i’ve lost a lot of my wonder for life. there are still some things that hold my interest, but im really struggling to be motivated and see light at the end of the tunnel.

I’ve been on my CDL kick again for the past couple of weeks. I was going to get re-licensed and see if anything would come from it.

I have this pressing issue with me about ‘work.’

Trucking was my first love in terms of a career.

Everytime the thought of driving cross country in a big ass truck comes along I feel like I’m in love again.

But the reality that is the nature of the illness won’t be conducive to a job with that kind of safety element to it.

It’s hard.

But today I went to the gym and everything has kind of been OK since.

I guess I go back and forth on what ‘interests’ me about life. Sometimes I feel cheated and I lose interest I guess; but I enevedably bounce back.

I’m going to vote ‘no.’

1 Like

I’ve had this damned illness since I was 14 (dx’ed in 1996). It’s getting harder and harder to remember life without it. The only years of my life that I enjoyed was ages 0-10. 11-14 sucked also due to prodromal sz and a shitty home life.

2 Likes

I miss the comfort in feeling saaaadd

1 Like

Invega will do this to you.

2 Likes

I’m numb. I can not do something other than smoking, watching videos and browsing the web. Even gaming is an act. I have no focus. It’s makes me all really tired to do nothing all day long. There is, too, nothing that I could do either. Even cooking isn’t an option anymore. I just drag myself along across the day.

1 Like

Why cant you quit invega? My doctor makes me take it. :confused:

1 Like

Too many fun things to do and not enough free time.

3 Likes

I enjoy my life. Sometimes I feel tired and unmotivated but I seek to work and improve myself.

4 Likes

I’m somewhere in the middle. Life is duller than before but there’s still things to enjoy. I’m optimistic though and hope I can make things better for myself.

1 Like

Life has been really dull for me for years. The only thing to do in my city is the Archery Club and going to see singers and rappers when they pass through.

1 Like

I have immense interest in life.

4 Likes

I did quit I switched to Abilify… 4 months ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have many things to do, write,share etc

2 Likes

i used to do trucking after i left the army. I drove sea shipping containers all over belgium. It was fun =D but it was also really stressful… being everywhere in time and such…

3 Likes

but yea life is more dull than it used to be… but i don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing though… i like life to be more mellow and less exciting

1 Like