Poll: Family or Friends

• Family
  • Friends
0 voters

Which would you prefer?

2 Likes

Family is more important for me. They help me more.

3 Likes

Family is more important for me because some of them I’m really close to. And most importantly really comfortable with…

4 Likes

Definitely family
I couldn’t count on my friends

5 Likes

My family is easier company. That said, my friends are easy to be around, but it’s not the same.

4 Likes

I think your tagline says it all :smile:

6 Likes

They serve a different purpose. Family connects you with what is similar while friends give you new ideas.

2 Likes

lol! I wasn’t even thinking about that.

2 Likes

I always blamed my family’s beliefs and treatment of life and me as the cause of my SZ. As that is what the voices were telling me. Until my voices and feelings got under control, I wanted to completely break from them.

Now it traumatizes me to think what I will do without them as now they are the only way for me to overcome this SZ.

1 Like

Friends have come and gone but my family has always been there for me.

2 Likes

That’s hard because I’ve got some amazing friends in my life as well as family.

4 Likes

I prefer both.Family is helping, friends are fun to hang out with.

2 Likes

I love my family even though they’ve forgotten about me. I don’t have many friends.

2 Likes

I’m more of a family person. The ties are just stronger.

1 Like

Family are most important . Enjoyed having friends in the past but few friends now

2 Likes

Family will always have your back covered

Friends come and go

2 Likes

Family, with the additional thought that the word for me includes blood relatives as well as family by choice.

2 Likes

Immediate family: Yes.

Friends: Yes.

Extended family: Fxxx off.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.