Poll: Can you work?

@FranzKafka, to keep you updated, please send me a pm tomorrow afternoon, and I will reply to you.
@rdishawj, I agree with what you say! I hope there will be a medicine for us at last that will be effective to all!!!
@firemonkey, unfortunately, there is no such work I guess!
@Sparso, that’s how most if not all works are about.

No, I don’t work, I’m temporarily out of order, but I sure am glad everything else in life works OK. I’d really hate to see things not working as they’re suppose to, so I’m working on getting myself back in working order. Really that is not a joke. You don’t see me laughing do you?

1 Like

My husband had worked for the same company for 5 years. He was even a supervisor. But when he was hospitalized on April 22, they let him go, starting they are worried that he may become a liability! His boss actually said to me “What if he snaps at work and does something to hurt someone?!” Idiots!! He wouldn’t hurt anyone other than himself!!! Now we worry he won’t be able to find another job!

1 Like

@tobornottob12b I just wish that we can work.
@HossesBabe, are you sure your husband can work? He must be ready for it, else, maybe he will relapse.

1 Like

Which country are you from? As it’s generally illegal to do that in most civilised countries. Something to look into if you hadn’t.

1 Like

I’ve done this all bits of work here and there… I think I can work for three months at a very low stress job But that will bring me close to relapse
I voted no

1 Like

Same here…

2 Likes

It’s not all terrible though

1 Like

It is to me, because I want to become independent…

1 Like

Independence is not most people’s path.
Interdependent is healthy

1 Like

I want to be healthy, too!

2 Likes

u can be…

1 Like

What’s stopping you?
:heart_eyes:

Thanks!..

1 Like

welcome to the good life…

1 Like

I don’t know, I do not know how the illness is going to develop, it may develop good for me, it may develop bad. I just hope it is the first one.

2 Likes

My city is unglued. The social problems have turned some of the offices into a war zone with some of the workers refusing to do work or hiding their slacking so bad the company had to lay off due to the huge income loss. Some of the church pastors have turned their parishioners into retards who will try to screw up anyone if demanded, even family or work…Since the pay has fallen so bad, work conditions have gotten so bad the life/death situations I used to work will get me sued, I don’t try to even work at anything here any longer. Also see a lot of workplaces that will screw over some new hires and they cannot keep the job filled at all due to whatever personnel problem the company wanted to keep and deem all else expendable. Lots of the places are keeping an aggressive nut & just running through the other workers like clock-work every few months for years now. I’m trying to online setting or move again in a few when I can afford it…

Otherwise, my insomnia really isn’t controlled enough on psych meds to work and I’m not okay naturally anymore either. I have to set own hours & just go with my new rhythm. Was good move to study in the blogging/social media/basic web stuff/layout so I could work on my own & away from the set schedule, passive aggressive/hostile work environment screw ups workers in some companies. Is a relief to not work with the sickout people who torture coworkers by calling in sick at worst times and swarms of crazy customers who hit offices 10-at-time, all phone lines ringing at same time to torture workers of life/death importance jobs. GAWD!

1 Like

Everyone tells me I can’t work. My therapist says if I did go back to work. The job would have to be easy, low stress and non competitive. No jobs with those criteria are around where I live.

2 Likes

I agree. (15 chars)

I don’t know - to be honest. But I am planning on giving it another go. I enjoy work, and would like to pick up my on my career. Also I want to be more financially independent.

I like cars, and would like to buy another one.

1 Like