Poll: Bloodtype

I’m not very positive but my blood is

3 Likes

As I was growing up, and as an adult in my 20s, my mom always told me my blood type is B positive.

When I gave birth to my twins in the hospital, a nurse tested my blood and said it was O positive. I said, “no, that I can’t be. My mom said I’m B positive.” She said, “I’ll run it again.” Sure enough, it came back O positive.

1 Like

A-. I had to get shots with all of my children except 1 that had my blood type.

1 Like

Ha, my mom said the same about me. She said I was O+ because she was. Good thing they always check before any procedure.

1 Like

No kidding! I’m glad too.

1 Like

Makes me wonder if there is some sort of dominance going on, like with inheriting eye color.

Not sure. I know my eye color definitely beat out my husband’s with all of the kids. All brown.

1 Like

Yeah brown dominates all. Green dominates blue. And that’s what I know about that. True in my case too. Mom green eyes, father blue and I got green eyes.

1 Like

I am B + it’s on my diver’s card.

1 Like

I’m really not 100% sure,

But when I got pregnant,

They gave me some special shots.

You’re really supposed to have them before you get pregnant.

It’s only for women with O Negative blood.

2 Likes

I don’t know my blood type but I think it’s because I’m a b positive (doesnt matter)

1 Like

the shots are for any negative type…it’s incase they are carrying a positive baby…my mom is A- and had to shots with me

2 Likes

That may be true.

Interesting.

I envy those who have blood that makes them be positive(B+) :smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.