to be slapped back to
the reality of it all

6 Likes

Wow, it really speaks to me!
Good poem!

1 Like

Thanks @Wave! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

neat poem. i get the same feelings. reading good poetry is helping me to learn as well so one day i can write poetry too.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment. If you want to write, my advice is just get a notebook and start writing. The more you do it the better you will get at it, most likely. Classes and workshops on writing are helpful, I suppose, but I’ve never been to one. If you have the opportunity you might check one of those out, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good poem. I stopped my meds ages ago on a whim with similar judgment. Had to start them again in two days since there was like a crowd of voices in my head then.

I’ve stopped meds again but this time I’m on Amyloban 3399 (a supplement that studies show works for treatment resistant schizophrenia,) things are different now.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much knuckled under to taking meds. Too risky to ignore them.

1 Like

@naturallycured Thanks! Yeah stopping the meds is usually a recipe for disaster. Glad you’ve found something that works for you.

@PinCushion I totally agree. I wonder sometimes, for a brief moment, if I really need them. Then reality comes crashing in on me and I remember that I do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.