Pls delete my account

I hope at least now you won’t ignore my request.
@SzAdmin

( I know I’ll hardly be missed but for anyone who wants to contact me @cj9556 has my email and I’m on instagram too)

Why are you leaving?

No don’t go @Sarad. I’d like to get to know you better.

2 Likes

Please stick around. I will miss you too much :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

common… take it easy! why do you want to leave?

1 Like

Don’t leave1515

1 Like

really… why? You will be missed Greatly!!
Can we discuss or is your mind made up? @Sarad
Why are so many leaving?

1 Like

WHY??? Don’t do this to me!!! :fearful:

2 Likes

Please consider staying @Sarad
You are well liked around here
Many people will miss you

2 Likes

@sarad I’m sorry our relationship has taken a step back since we got in that one argument…we were getting along so well!!

Despite that I hope you stay because you’re a good member. Not only do I wish you stay but I wished you posted more! But that’s obviously up to you. Please stay. I feel guilty now…like its my fault. I didn’t mean any hard feelings.

Take a break maybe but don’t leave unless you’re 100% sure you wanna. :fearful:

Think about it

2 Likes

Don’t leave. We need you.

1 Like

Sara d just needs a big hug hoo hah hehehe :blush:

3 Likes

I should’ve said something on apathy’s post too but you shouldn’t leave. There are plenty of people here that will miss you if you leave. Even though we haven’t really talked I will be sorry to see you leave.

1 Like

Worth taking some time off sometimes as the drama can be a bit much here. Take a break for a while get some very much needed you time lots of TLC and sometime away from here. I hope you do come back but all the best in what ever you do decide. All the best for you and yours.

1 Like

Dont go @sarad :disappointed:

1 Like

You’ll miss my egg! :smile:

3 Likes

I asked repeatedly about my long term “new user” trust level (you can see my name is grey) but wasn’t getting any answer so it made me frustrated.
I did get an explanation and eventual solution now…so I guess I’m still not leaving :fearful:

:tada: :tada: :tada:

I love you folks and thanks for being so kind…I’ll try to give it back.
The new goal however…

6 Likes

I just your name was in gray because you are so Special! Really that is what I thought.

I am glad you are staying. :grinning:

1 Like

I loooove your avatar, Princess Bubblegum :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad your not leaving…

1 Like