Please send prayers

So I don’t really talk about religion because I feel it can cause unneeded/wanted arguments, but I’m gonna kind of do it now. So on Sunday I found out the one of the people that goes to my church, went to the hospital. I don’t know his exact age 50’s no later then 60’s, but he’s essentially been a grandpa to me even though we aren’t related. We don’t know much other then his wife wasn’t able to wake him up, so she called 911. He’s responsive but really weak, and they don’t know for sure, but they think it was a stroke. It’s also really hard because he has Parkinson’s disease, and the sunday before this most recent sunday he was in a powered wheelchair, because he can’t even walk anymore. So if you could just keep him and his family in mind, and in your prayers it would be much appreciated.

19 Likes

So sad when people we care about are suffering. I’m sending good thoughts to him, his family and you. :heart:

3 Likes

I will send prayers @ChildOfFate.
I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

You got it. I’ll be praying for him and you. I’m sorry they are going through so much.

3 Likes

@FatMama @Wave @melmel7 thank you guys so much.

5 Likes

I put him on my prayer list, @ChildOfFate.

3 Likes

Praying for your family.

1 Like

Will do. Poor guy. 1515

1 Like

I send you good hopes and prayers.

1 Like

I will pray for him.

1 Like

Me too

:pray:t3::heart:

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Best wishes to him and his family, hope things get better

1 Like

I pray that things will get better for him. Amen.

1 Like

I will pray for him. I’m glad you find peace in God…at times it is the biggest thing I have to hold on to.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much!

Saying a little prayer tonight.hugs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.