Please help meee

Sorry, but this just really struck me. I have lost the ability to tell where sounds are coming from in the past few years, but never considered that it had anything to do with my illness. Is this a thing? I had no idea!

Maybe some of you will find this interesting.

Apparently it’s called stereoblindness.

2 Likes

I always blamed abilify for that. I think it went away after I got off of it.

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks for sharing

if this just happened after your surgery, and you know you have severe reactions to any drugs-that might be it. You have to tell your doctor ( the one that did the surgery, or your family doctor ) what is going on so they can help you with it.
Hope this helps

i told him million times he do not belive i have allergy to medication n told me there is nothing to do with surgery it is just in your mind and psych

i can not feel depth although i had height phobia but now i even can not feel distance and speed while driving

So you think you’re allergic to all meds because you get side effects? That doesn’t really make sense. Am I not understanding you?

If you never took any pills, why would you think you would have side effects/be allergic to everything?

1 Like

If you’ve never taken any meds then you have no idea if you are allergic. Why are you so sure you’re allergic to everything?

because atleast whatever medication i used , leaved me with side effect

I think someone on this site said the pdoc’s consider a person sz if she has been psychotic for six months or more. There is a variety of different psychotic experiences. There might be common themes and common hallucinations among sz’s, but a sz’s experience can be unique to that person too. I wouldn’t be too eager to get a dx of sz if you don’t need it. If you feel like you can’t avoid it, shop around for the best care.

1 Like

sorry but i did not get your last sentences

so you have derealization and please tell me biside this what other symptom do you have that now consider yourself as sz? did derealization came after this symptoms or not?

Yep. Had that for over three years. I thought movement was an illusion or not real.

I became delusional because of it. I cannot go to school or work. I have a lot of negative symptoms, which I partly believe is caused by antipsychotics.

so i recently got a new symptom my field of vision become so wide like panaroma view and i see sky ground and both sides at the same time so i should now think i have a magic power or sth and become delusional or what? im scared

you should do some research on psychosis. that will help you understand a little. and also Anxiety. anxiety can cause a whole wack of symptoms.

do you think it is psychosis ? oh im so scared if in going psychotic oh god :(((( i also have agitation

you dont have sz. The dr could be due to shock, anxiety and stress of operation which would go away in time.