• Olives
  • Pineapple
  • Anchovies
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

I like artichoke hearts and spinach too

2 Likes

my go to is a veggie pizza. with tomato and onions, sometimes jalapeno.

when im a heathen and not following a vegetarian diet, I will go with chicken, onion and tomatoes.

for awhile I was ordering pineapple and jalapeno but decided I could barely taste the pineapple because the jalapeno’s are so hot on the tongue.

1 Like

I’m a deep dish, no sauce, 3x the cheese girl. I like thick cheese bread, even better is pizza hut when they had pretzel crust.

1 Like

We got seasoned ground beef and onion on one and pepperoni and bacon on the other one. $20 including two xl pizzas and 2 dips and a tip.

1 Like

Pepperoni and bacon are my favorite toppings. Canadian bacon is okay too.

1 Like

My fave pizza toppings in the world are: Italian sausage, mushrooms and onions with extra cheese. But, I can never order that because it’s too many toppings and therefore outrageously expensive. So, I always order Canadian bacon, pineapple and extra cheese.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yummy! Looks great. So do you call Canadian Bacon just Bacon or do you have to use the full name? I’m just curious because it sounds like there could be a lot of order miss ups.

:yum:

Like if we want American fries or curly fries we have to include the American bit.

1 Like

Ultimate pizza is mushrooms and pineapple with barbecue sauce

1 Like

Canadian bacon is almost like ham. Regular bacon is side bacon. Usually if someone says bacon they mean side bacon.

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you for clearing that up. How was the pizza?

:innocent:

2 Likes

It was very tasty. Lots left over

2 Likes

I like sliced zucchini on pizza.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.