Favorite pizza toppings?

The only pizza toppings I like are meat: pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, Canadian bacon, ground beef … chicken can be ok … never tried anchovies. I don’t mind the taste of mushrooms, though the texture I find disgusting. When I worked at the hospital there was a tech who was vegan and once she had pizza for lunch that had potato slices on it, which I thought was interesting.

What do you like on your pizza?

4 Likes

Pizza is my cheat food and enjoy it for a treat!

I love a decent supreme, or meat lovers. They have some pretty good gourmet pizza’s these days. I usually do one of those! I like a bit of flavour. Anchovies are great. Peperoni by itself not my favourite!

3 Likes

Lol, all your favorites are meat. You’ve got to branch out. How about pineapple and tomatoes? Or double cheese?

2 Likes

Gotta have enough protien matey. I’m not a cow!

1 Like

Sausage, onions, and extra cheese

2 Likes

Mushrooms. Onions.

2 Likes

I like tomatoes and extra cheese, too, though not a fan of pineapple.

2 Likes

Not a fan of Hawaiian pizza I guess?

Got a pineapple stuffed crust pizza for dinner tonight… it’s gotta be stuffed crust!

I tried it once. It wasn’t bad, just kinda weird with the sweetness.

1 Like

ham and pineapple not bad! Just love the meat stuff!

1 Like

I like extra cheese. I also like mushrooms.

3 Likes

A pizza is not complete with out the amazing avocado

2 Likes

I also like garlic with my pizza sometimes

Pepperoni, occasionally with hot peppers

1 Like

I make homemade pizza from scratch, a bacon cheeseburger variety with hamburger, bacon, peppers, and a 1:4 ratio of mozzarella and cheddar. I think it has more fat than a stick of butter!

4 Likes

Has anybody been to Italy and tried their pizza? Who has the best pizza the us or Italy?

1 Like

This is making me hungry.

1 Like

I used to watch an Italian cooking show. The lady made a classic Italian pizza called “four seasons pizza.” There was no sauce or cheese. 1/4 of it was covered in sliced tomatoes, 1/4 was artichokes, 1/4 was clams, and 1/4 was mussels. She just drizzled olive oil over that and baked it. Gross lol.

Never been to Europe but my little Bro has. He said pizza in Italy was off the hook. Simple…one ingredient sort of stuff but great. He did like Chicago deep dish pizza too…those were his favourites. I trust my little bro he has some good taste!

1 Like