Picking up the pieces: the great jigsaw revival

Something I’ve never been able to do. Not even the ones geared towards children .

1 Like

Ugh. My wife’s aunt and uncle keep giving us their old 1000 piece jigsaws that they’re done with. We had about 80 of them when we last moved, sold them at the garage sale, 4 for $1. Only half of them went, cursed the local thrift store for the rest. I think they’re a retired person thing as I’ve not touched one since I was a kid with the summer off school. Who has the time?

1 Like

I like doing puzzles, but have no place in my house to do one.

1 Like

I like using Jigidi to do jigsaw puzzles. It’s free. @jukebox told me about Jigidi a couple of years ago and I’ve been using it ever since.

Here’s the browser version
https://www.jigidi.com

It’s also available as an iPad app.

2 Likes

Jigsaw puzzles are one of Starlet’s passions. We have this in common. It is great to have an activity to share with my kid!

4 Likes

@ninjastar You and Starlet can listen to smooth jazz while doing jigsaw puzzles. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, him and his smooth jazz :rofl:

2 Likes

If you have no room to keep them set up you can get the Roll and Stow from Michael’s. Heck even Walmart carries a version.

Okay I wanted to post a link or a photo but I am not having much luck.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.