People identification/recognition problem

As it has happened few times I have not identified/recognized people who have identified me and even said my name. It is like I have never seen them in my life. There are periods of blackouts in my life. For example back in Dec 1999 when my former US woman had left, there is a period of blackout during which some things had happened.

I am sorry for your condition. Are you getting any better? I thought you were alright.

I’m the same about strangers or infrequent visitors. I cannot remember a name to save my life unless I try to make a word or name association… Some of the time your complaint is probably an intentional bad joke combination of the cognitive issues and a gang stalker (who is part-time psychotic following orders from the voices to look you up). You need to Google these terms to really be okay - gang stalker/cause stalker/thought broadcasting. Remember, mental care will call these delusional and refuse to discuss or provide any assistance. The confused go insane or depressed… You can never show any anger with your mental care or you will be hospitalized at your own expense for months possibly. Loss of employment is normal and homelessness can happen…

What you are describing is also a symptom of PTSD. Most of the mental care refuses to discuss this now unless you have served in the military or you were assaulted/abused long term. Frequently, the memory lapses surround only one person or a group … If you find this to be the case, you need to cut ties with these people as you probably have other psychosis symptoms made worse by these folks…These could be something you just need to forget (like rarely discuss) and never return emails/phone calls/answer door if they look you up…Unfortunately, this can be the situation with former relationships/marriages, you need to be really vague if you ever have to discuss this person…Sometimes, you may get some relief from your symptoms. Some of the wealthy people have people around them going nutty, you have to cut contact to be okay. Explaining this takes too much time/effort except I met someone like this who had worked over people and saw a couple other situation so I know how to run away. : )

There is almost NEVER any reason to discuss these kind of folks even more than once in therapy to get it off your chest or calm down. You just keep telling yourself you are fine/safe and you don’t have to deal with them, then let it go. Good riddance…Except, these kind will sometimes try to stalk you…If this happens, it is a hard time…I hope I don’t need to explain this part of things as it is hardest part…Ask if you ever need to know.

If your mental care provider ever discusses ‘false memories’, you need to run. Unfortunately, some of the doctors will tell you this and mean you need to return to company of the wrong people and you assist with harming other people basically, even if you just sit there and make this person look okay. Some who returned to the wrong people got assaulted and were unable to file police charges because the mental care ruined their credibility so someone is going around town bragging it and poor woman has to live/work in same town. Cops are on these bad sometimes forcing some people from their homes. In my opinion, changing mental care is warranted if you hear this phrase as this pdoctor approach is very destructive in more ways so the care is of little use. Remember to never show much frustration as you can be forcibly hospitalized…

If you experience the memory hiccups, choose your work carefully so you can work from a list. This kind of problem can get you sometimes…I was running 120% in horrible job running around like a chicken with my head cut off and hair on fire, suffering through bad anxiety and doing excellent work, no psychosis and sleeping okay but everything I was told by a friend (with a family sex abuse problem she shared with other people to be okay) was lost from my memories temporarily. I lived alone so I could not repeat the stories to anyone so PTSD starts. I was also taken on trips and loaded up with terrible information about her family. When all the memories returned, I freaked out suffered insomnia and nervous breakdown because the mental care refused to assist with PTSD care to calm me down …Lady tried to scare the crap out of women she was introducing him around to and then let her abuser try to use the girl for whatever he could accomplish. I’ve had a lot of the threats delivered upon where the vandalisms, trespassing were concerned including my neighbors witnessing this too…

If you met one of these, they tell stories with too much material to be missing to be possible until you find out the terrible stuff. They try too hard to make friends. They start to brag about illegal activity. They are surrounded by a group of friends who is ruined and sucking up to lure in more people. These folks have run this scam for 30 years in one place with cops ignoring some people who were taken on trips and savagely abused…These folks work their scam in several states now. Similar scams exist under the watch of police and prosecutors; it is not that unusual just less severe but will still get someone fired from their job and in mental care temporarily if lucky. It is almost impossible to get any help from police or courts if this happens…Complain to police too many times without photo evidence or witnesses and you can be forcibly hospitalized…