People don't care

About me…

God does but that’s it.

I try to be nice and a caring person… I think it’s hard dealing with my problems. Except my mom.

1 Like

Sometimes I think love and support and connection and trust would heal me but maybe not

People on this forum care. I care.

Thanks. :slight_smile:
But you know what I mean. In real life

How old are you if you don’t mind the question? Do you have many friends? I think people care in general

How old do you want me to be?

I’m just trying to be funny.

I don’t think they do… ii think I got too many problems.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re feeling this. I don’t know you, but I do care that life goes well for you. I haven’t noticed you on the forum before. Maybe be more active here so we can care about you and be your friends even if we are far away.

just keep an open heart and let yourself be guided, sometimes we can be our own worst anemy

Ok if you think your friends don’t care about you, make them care for you I’m sure you able to find ways to do this. Best wishes

Pianogall I play the piano. I’m just intermediate. At night I can’t play sad songs…

I appreciate you guys. I know others feel the same way. Your right. I just got to find them…

Thank you everyone.

1 Like

You guys made me feel better

1 Like

People don’t really care… I think I just got in a negative mood.

I know someone and her and her daughter when they text me everything is always in one or more exclamations. She told me to just think positive on hallucinating. Do you think they do the exclamation points on purpose to be kind of insincere? That probably sounds crazy

I know some people are mean to me in my life. But I think they would try to tell my doctor differently. I told someone she needed a trim. When I asked her if I ever was mean to her she said you just told me my hair was scraggily and to get a cut. I didn’t say that. I said she needed a trim. They just don’t care about me but they would make me out to be difficult when in fact I rarely bother or ask for help.

My mom cares though

You know what I’d really like.

I know people have their own problems. But I really wish I could just have connection. Pleople that could trust. And know they are sincere and care. If I asked they would sit up with me at night while I have problems. They would be honest and sincere

I would do the same for them

But it is what it is

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.