People being afraid of you

How do you deal with people being afraid of you? Am not even an evil person, I would say am a kind person always ready to help the vulnerable or those in need.

I don’t have this problem
I don’t think there are people out there that are frightened of me.

Unless I’m not medicated, then yeah

It’s mostly people ghosting me when I tell them I have schizophrenia. Nowadays I never mention my condition because am afraid of being ghosted

1 Like

I dont tell people about the illness. It’s better left alone verbally. As long as im taking my treatment and not stressing myself. I shouldnt become disruptive to others

2 Likes

No one has ever been afraid of me.

I can be timid and a pushover and was bullied and hated and abused and disrespected anc suppressed.

You don’t treat someone like that if you are afraid of them.
Jealous yeah but not afraid .

1 Like

I don’t usually tell people about the diagnosis. I have this thought in my head that if you bring something like that up without a pretext you are signaling that it is a issue.

I could be wrong though. Maybe others can carry themselves better and tell in a unintimidating way.

1 Like

I had this same exact thought. I think it’s them proving they’re not scared that is the issue. It used to happen a lot, but now it’s at least bearable. I’m still fighting, hope you guys are too!

1 Like

people who have been told about the amount of meds I take get scared of me.
Have never done anything bad to people in or out
of psychosis.

There was a time, during psychosis.
People said I seemed a bit unstable and unpredictable. Some moments even aggresive.

I could show my middle finger with no explanation or reason during psychosis. People feared how my mood will change, also my reactions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.