Paper Pile

Paperless society Pfft… Medical paper work, business paperwork, paperwork for the paperwork, it’s all over the place.

Anyone else get ill just from having to do so much paperwork? I got at least a 5 inch pile I have to go through and enter into the computer and file away :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah, I have a huge stack of bills and other papers also. It’s annoying. I wish everything was changed to email already.

2 Likes

I don’t like the e mail bills really, telephone company stopped sending them, 3 months later I finally got one and then they expect you to pay the late fees, when I called them they said well you should have called and told us you were not getting the bills we were supposed to send you.

I don’t walk around, thinking everyday of everyone I have to pay, I run a business, it’s a steady stream of bills

I’m terrible with paperwork…I feel overwhelmed just reading about your paperwork good luck my friend…

1 Like

Going to get the paper work done this weekend if it kills me, (send flowers) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:page_facing_up: :page_with_curl: :bookmark_tabs:

1 Like

sure throw more paper at me

1 Like

:book::scroll::clipboard::books:

2 Likes

Once you start you’ll be fine.

1 Like

there is at least 12 hours of it :sob:

1 Like

Put on some headphones and listen to music while you do it. It’ll make the filing fly by. :file_folder:

1 Like

Two hours in. did a bunch, went to the bank with deposit, came home paid bills online, created more paper work :open_mouth: :sob:

1 Like

Thats it for today for paper work, got rid of a lot, maybe half, will take all day tomorrow to

1 Like

Well enough posting for now, off to my paper pile for the second day :sob:

Gawd a month later and I’m still not at the bottom of it

WooHoo!!! All paper work is done, Gawd that was horrid task

3 Likes