Paintings I've done over 3 years

15 Likes

You got a talent dude!

Cheers man I’d like to take it more serious but funds aren’t plentiful I use $1 paints and plywood And the art world are snobs lol

Awesome! Do you like de Koenig?

It’s the end of the school year, see if they will give you a big roll of white paper or other supplies.

I roll it out over recycled cardboard and staple it down all around the edge, and there is my canvas!

I get free paints for volunteering at thrift stores when they come in, and also get great junk art to re-do.

Have fun!

1 Like

I like them! Whether you’re trying to make a career of it, or if you’re just doodling, you’re doing good.

1 Like

Just a hobbie but if I could build my self esteem & confidence id be able to commit to it as a career im barely leaving the house ATM here’s 2 more

7 Likes

Neat top one looks like lips and eyes bottom one arms. I think you got talent.

1 Like

they are cool.
take care :alien:

1 Like

Extremely cool. The top one looks like yoda from star wars.

@MadCap. Check out FineArtAmerica.com. You can sell prints and originals for free there. You have to promote yourself but they give you some tools to do that. They set the base price for all sales and you add the markup which goes to you. They make a ton but its a good way to get your art out there. There are similar sites out there also to compare like art.com and pinterest.com. Good luck from a fellow artist.

1 Like

By the way your art is awesome. You should be very proud of yourself. You have a real gift!

1 Like

Let us know if you begin selling prints. I would like to purchase one.

**It`s not the cost–but the talent that matters…
Good job! :art: **

1 Like

That’s awesome. I hope you can get the supplies you need. You really need to keep it up.

1 Like

Geese people thanks for all the good vibes :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the info :grinning:

4 Likes

3 Likes

These are excellent

These are my favourites

‘Astral War’

‘Temptemulous’

‘Untitled Grey Painting’

‘The Abyss’