Painting for my love

I painted this for my wife after all the darkness
I told her I wanted to paint something pretty for her. She has been with me from the start and I love her more than all the ocean in the sea!
Hope everyone likes it…I painted flowers after all…

21 Likes

It looks kind of delicious.

3 Likes

Really lovely! And the meaning behind the painting is lovely too!

3 Likes

Thank you @Hedgehog @Turnip :blush:
Glad you like it, it’s nice to share things here

1 Like

Thats very nice, i always wanted to know how to paint, my paintings are like those found in caves…

2 Likes

Really love the way you use colors! Congrats, it’s wonderful

2 Likes

Wow you paint your heart out

2 Likes

Beautiful painting and beautiful sentiment. What is that to the right of the fourth flower pot—a cell phone or a book?

2 Likes

Has a birthday party look to it. Great effect with potted plants.

1 Like

@Moonbeam
That was one of the speakers to the television, we had the plants inside, thank you for the kind words, our daughter was surprised I painted that

@faithless
That is also art, there’s a movement called outsider art that has some interesting art

Thank you erratica! :blush: I was playing loud music while painting lol

1 Like

@Minnii thank you, like hedgehog, the acrylics are so bright and fun to use

1 Like

Thank you @Daisy79…brings that song One Week to mind paraphrase, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I have a history of taking off my shirt, something like that

1 Like

Thank you @pob, I want to put it under a black light and see it, 3D glasses, the old blue and red lenses, sometimes make the colors vibrate even more

Humh - What kind of paints are they? I remember the red + blue lenses in the paper glasses.

@pob
They are acrylics but when certain colors are placed next to each other and seen thru 3D glasses, they really dance

Nice! I like it a lot. The colors remind me of Matisse.

1 Like

@crimby
Thank you so much! :smile: