Out of milk 🥛

No shop in the village and roads are icy. I have powdered milk but that sucks.

4 Likes

Good to see you back on the forum, we missed you.

1 Like

I’m out of milk too, I have canned, but that’s not good for cereal really. I can use it to make killer mac-n-cheese though. Oh maybe that’s what I’ll make for dinner. Yeah! Thanks for running out of milk son or I would have never thought of dinner lol

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! Good to be back!

1 Like

Mac n cheese kicks ass!

1 Like

I’m saving a place at the table for you

1 Like

Thanks mum! J x

1 Like

milk is a base and i use it for the acid reflux. i caused that with the feast and famine eating style that’s my norm.

the nexeum was $90+ a month so i didn’t buy it. thank goodness it is now in law suits for being near poison.

anyway, i buy milk 2 gallons at a time. as the acid can be very painful.
and it’s not as good, but do you know you can freeze it if you want to stock up during bad weather?.

1 Like

How do you freeze it? Just put it in cartons in the freezer? Won’t it expand?

i buy plastic gallons. do you have any tupperware? once it freezes you can lay it over.

don’t forget to leave expanding room.

(i’ve never had a gallon burst. the jug just expands.

1 Like

I use ultra-high-temperature shelf-stable cardboard carton milk (it can sit in the cupboard for years) for cooking and this other fresh milk that is ultra-filtered so it has 50% less sugar and 2x the protein of regular milk… it’s called Fairlife and since it has less sugar it doesn’t go bad as quickly as regular milk. I like powdered milk as coffee creamer.

1 Like

It has been a long time I am only drinking cashew milk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.