Our new oven is group home is amazing. I never knew frozen pizza tasted so good

We had a new kitchen in my group home fitted and we have a new build in oven fitted too. Before it was a free standing one which was the cheapest one that you could buy. The new oven has a timer which you set which is very handy for cooking. I buy Chicago town pizzas which is an expensive frozen pizza brand in England and with the old oven they never came out right, overcooked and doughy middle. Since we’ve had the new oven I put a pizza in and follow the instructions on the box and they come out perfect and amazing. Instead of getting a takeaway I just bang a frozen pizza in the oven and saving £10 a time and the frozen pizza tastes better then the takeaway pizza.

3 Likes

Are they deep dish pizzas? Chicago is known for their deep dish pizza. Now I want pizza. Crying inside.

2 Likes

we buy “screamin’ sicilian” frozen pizzas…mother of meat…excellent and full of toppings.

1 Like

We also recently bought a new oven. Made a frozen pizza last night and it was the bomb.

New ovens make a world of difference.

I am sure the heating elements get damaged or the gas flame thingies get screwy on old ovens.

:yum:

1 Like

yes they are deep dish ones.

1 Like

Those be good. :yum:

1 Like

I would love to visit actual Chicago and eat an authentic deep dish pizza. That would be a dream come true.

3 Likes

https://g.co/kgs/LR7EkD

1 Like

By the way Chicago is one of the most beautiful cities in America it’s fantastic place to visit I would really recommend it in the summer
Lol not the winter

1 Like

It would be hard for me to get a US visa if I declare my SZA. US are strict with Visas.

1 Like

That’s sort of some b******* because you know you don’t need a visa to go to the to the UK as an American citizen

I dont like that

1 Like

You do need a visa now. But UK is less strict.

1 Like

Wha for real when did that change?
Last year no

since we left the EU.

1 Like

Nah man I looked it up and it says that US citizens do not require a visa to enter the UK

No @FreeLunch You’re right you don’t need a visa

I still think you can get a Visa easily with schizophrenia

Aren’t you about to travel to East Asia or southeast Asia or something

I’m going to Sri Lanka next week for 26 days.

1 Like

That’ll probably be amazing man you got you got to post all the pictures that you take

1 Like

I will mate. Its my second time in Sri Lanka, also booked for December for over Christmas as well.

1 Like